Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you use emulators on gaming? - Minitokyo

Do you use emulators on gaming?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Do you use emulators as a substitute for the real consoles?

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Alden

Alden

Lose the Pride.

Short answer: No.

Click ----> Japanese Lover! ^_^

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

When certain games aren't available anymore yeah I use it

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

With a lot of old (meaning at least ten years or more) games, yes. Although I tend to buy them again anyway if they're released on compilations for consoles or on the Xbox Live Arcade network or something like that.

Yeah, occasionally for N64 games, and Sega games. Lol, it was fun trying to play Legend of Zelda on the computer, the controls have to meddled with a bit.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Only for the nostalgia feel. Used to have an NES and a Genesis, but I lost those over the course of time. When the nostalgia hits me, I'll tend to play some of my old favorites, along with the arcade games I've become desperate to clear.

If I manage to find it on the market, then the game moves from the com to the console.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Nothing still beats the classics or the old school games before. they release more advanced versions of any games due to the latest consoles and mechanics

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Mant

Title? What's this?

Of course, N64 and Nes emulators, along with the MAME and dosbox for old pc games.

Signature Image Ai

Alfredigital

Alfredigital

I WAS BORN TO MURDER THE WORLD!

emulators are for faggots (no offense :P)

I like the feel of the console, so no emulators.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

CTEon

CTEon

.:Holy Devil:.

If I can have the console i'd take the console...but i have emulators for SNES Genesis and the old NES...all of which I used to have...but...RIP my systems *cry*

Yesterday is hisory, tomorrow is a mystery, but today is a gift...that's why it is called the present

Well i use it for play NDS huak2 ^^ Well it's hard but at least you can play it, the real NDS is great but it's cost expensive so i use an emulator

si uso emuladores pero no puedo encontrar el de play2

it's depend i use project 64 for play odl nintendo 64 game but not other emualtor

i use for old consoles

puraimu

puraimu

2D Loli & Pettan Lover

I use emulator to play NES, SNES and Sega Genesis games.

fuwa fuwari fuwa fuwaru

I started using emus for SNES games after my SNES died. I've had cartridges fail too in time. Though emus don't really feel quite the same. I prefer originals, but when you can't play them, emus are a nice alternative.

i play with my nds, but i use r4 o.o, other consoles i use emulator

Yes. I loved playing old NES roms on Nesticle. What I don't usually do is use emulators for current systems. If you like a system that much you should support the makers and buy one. Only emulate current stuff if it's not available for you or you can't (and never would) get one.

Yes. Project 64 FTW(its really the only emulator I ever use).

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Yes, my only gaming machine now is the PC, with emulation used for all other non-native games (those I actually do play, anyways). In the past, I had consoles, but when good working emulators started appearing, I realised I really preferred not having to deal with the hassle of plugging-in-and-out between all the different consoles; they tend to take up space and collect dust, too.

Of course, I haven't really got the mind to even play games much nowadays... :(

i used emus to replay some old nes and snes games from my child hood days.
and a few gba games on a gba emu.

I use PS,NES,SNES, arcade emulators.It's also a lot more easier and safer to play on emus cause some emus can save the gamie in any part plus you have the frameskip trick.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no I never did

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 28 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.