Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer a short or long series? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer a short or long series?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

mokkorri

www.freewebs.com/acrossanimez

i'd prefer 13 eps series....long running series tires me easily....

Sigimage deleted because it is in violation of the guidelines for signature uploading

I'd prefer 30 to 40 otherwise 20 to 30.
even though some are 13eps only
it depends much more on the
storyline and how the development goes.
Bleach is already getting too chatty.
But for one piece the actions never sleeps

For me it depends on weather or not the series is good or bad then I don't mind either way.

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

If it's a good series, I want to get as much of it as I can. Also, I don't really like too short of a series because you don't get to know the characters well. So, maybe a middle-sized series to longer series is best?

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

i prefers anime between 24 ep. to 30 ep.
with episodes of 13 or 12 i can't enjoy the story and chars

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

I like the long Animes/Mangas as long as they keep the store interesting. For my Dragon Ball /Z/GT died out after they kept bring back the same old characters over and over again. If main characters would die it would make things interesting.

depend on the story!
Sometimes is better long one...
but sometimes is better short one ~~
however, both of them are ok ~~

I agree, it all depends on the story. Anywhere from 13 - 26 eps is good for me. I don't really like stories that have two or more seasons (or that just go on forever), because the characters can become a bit dry, or the original plot goes on a discourse, and a year later, you're scratching your head going: did they ever get where they were planning to go?

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

If it's meant to be long- if the storyline can be elborated and go on- then i think the longer the better! As long as the story remains good and well-plotted.
But there are some anime that's meant to be short- short and sweet :)

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I go for the 50 episode series, (two seasons) cause basically,
in long series the story line just drags on, heaps of plots come out into the series (some of them are interesting though) and before that plot ends heaps of other ones begin, making it pretty confusing.
26 episodes in a series have pretty crap endings i reckon, i was never really satisfied with the endings of the short series because they haven't covered enough for it to be a conclusion to the whole story.

For the story to run smoothly it usually takes about 50 episodes.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I like short ones more than long ones myself.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Dreamsprite

Dreamsprite

Leaf Village Shinobi

I like them not too short and not too long.

i prefer long series if its good but some animes are good as short series

48 eps - 56 eps.
Mid range for me. 2 seasons

I prefer the short series...but sometimes I wish more episodes so it's hard to say xD

chopstix07

Kintoki

20-30 is good. And if it's interesting then a second season is in order!

Well, Short series is almost always good made through the whole serie. But long series is fun to look on because they never ends! >__< And they always get better. So I like both! (I hope you understood me =_=)

depends the series, because in some cases de short are better than the large ones, an in other cases teh large are better than the short ones, i think this depends the story and teh plot

Prefer the anime but I like short

I prefer short animes of around 13 eps. But i don't mind long animes if they are really good like naruto!

BOTH WOULD DO.. AS LONG AS THE STORY IS GOOD..

i like to watch anime that have not too long and not too short episode. around 26 episode is good to me. i don like to watch looooooong episode because i don have a lot of time to finish it...

Well, as long the story is good and they can manage to end well, I dont mind a 13 episode sereis. But I havent really watched long series that much. 50 episode series is the longest i've watched, otherwise i usaully watch 24-26 series.

depends on the anime...... but i think that 13 epis are way too short, i mean, you just get to know the characters better and the anime's already ending?! 26 is good, but for movies like la corda, alice academy it's just too short. i think that 52 is the best, well not if the anime is boring of course.

page 3 of 21 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.