Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you prefer a short or long series? - Minitokyo

Do you prefer a short or long series?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Both are okay, so long as the writing is good. In the long run, i prefer long manga series(at least 50 chapters), and short anime series(13-26 eps) xD....

RadicalDreamers

RadicalDreamers

Sleeping Dreamers

It depends of the series, I think it is okay until I get bored of it

Cholie

Cholie

(o^.')b

It's up to the series, if I love it...I don't want it to end.

?(

Long ones, cause you can identify way better that way with the chas and understand their actions ;) but i dont dislike shorter ones xD
But around 50 + eps are my favs

I like them long ^-^

"A bird does not sing because it has an answer, it sings because it has a song"- chinese proverb

The short one
but at least 13episodes or 26episodes
there're the best

i like long series.. it allows the directors to ive more depth to the characters of the show

a really looooooooooonnnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg series because it'll keep me more interested and i won't have to find something after i finish it because i'll still be reading it! lol :)

Manga lover...... <3

Many good animes I have watched seemed to have ended at around 50 episodes or so. Enough time to develop and maintain a good storyline without having to worry around fillers and what not longer series seem to get into trouble with. 20-30 episodes seems a little too short sometimes and frankly I have watched series that I wished were longer...aka Trigun.

merged: 04-19-2009 ~ 07:00am
Many anime series I have watches seem to run around 50 episodes or so. It's enough time to develope and maintain a good storyline without running into trouble with fillers that longer series tend to run into. Series that run 20-30 episodes are good too, but sometimes I wish they were just a bit longer...aka Trigun.

I like both. If it's a good anime then i don't want it too end. But short anime can be much more well done than longer and you don't need to wait so long till it ends^^ But I's fun with long anime's when they are so good that they never should end >_<

go for the long series!

because if i fell in love with the character, sure i will never be bored watching.

CCJ

Short really, long series' always end up having quite a number of fillers.

I like the short series, preferably 15-30ish episodes.
But anything more or less than that wouldn't put me off right away.
I usually watch the first 5 episodes of a series before I commit to it.

There can never have been "nothing,"
for "something" would have to have been there to make it so.

both

generally i prefer long series but the chapters or episodes come out so rarely.In a short series everything ends too fast.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Everything depends on the plot and the characters. I don't mind the typical 26-episode series we usually see, but I love it when a series is around 50 episodes or so long, like with the first Fullmetal Alchemist, anime series and Eureka Seven. That gives me time to really get to know the characters and get a feel for the world it's set in. More than 50 episodes tends to push the envelope (especially with all those horrible filler arcs).

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

DEPENDS ON HOW GOOD IS IT

long, if the story is good and pre-thought out. none of that filler BS in b leach or narutard.

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

well as for meh i prefer long series bcuz they contain alot of different events and charas :)

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

eoz

I'll go with the short ones.13 to 26 is good.

It depends on what the anime is about and how good they make it I guess :'D

Sometimes, even though the anime is good, it's better if they leae it short because if they make it a long series, imo, they'd ruin it ;__;

I personally prefer either around or under 50 episodes <3

But if a sries is long and I've followed it from the start then I usually dont mind those, coz then I wont be addicted to the anime and have to watch the whole ting before Im satisfied

~ ?????/ kirakira~ <3
Signature

I don't mind either. But if it has a good story line i prefer if it is long.

SHORT, long series usually come with filler.
dont like those.
i only watch anime which have less than 50~60 eps onli, which mean...
Naruto, Bleach, One piece, etc, i dont watch even it's great.
futhermore, , most short anime give more n better storyline + impact.

not too long and if really good, not too short.
yeah :D

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.