Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime Abilities - Minitokyo

Anime Abilities

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

If you could do whatever your favorite anime character could, what would you choose?

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Gundam!!!!!!!!

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

ok, ok dude... this is what i would do..... be able to use unlimited magic, be invincible... be able to fly.... what not... if i can't choose those, i would choose to have the same abilities as Alucard from Hellsing. :D

Signature

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

Or actually, I'd be a wolf like the ones in Wolf's Rain if i cant get a gundam.

Signature

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

no way man! try being Alucard :P hehe...

Signature

Zerowing

Zerowing

GraveZero

lol, maybe Soma from Aria of Sorrow...you can take abilities from monsters, and he can become dracula. lol,

But still, wolves rock!!!!

Signature

Asuran

Asuran

one day i'll be free...

god i'd pilot a Gundam!!! and if not a Gundam, then a kick ass Mobile Suit or Mobile Armor like Big Zam!! XD mwuwahahahah

i'm an avenger of the past

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

Comand the 8 elements. If you can do that, you're invincible.

macguges

macguges

yet another otaku geek

Dragon-SLAVE!

(There's nothing like taking excess to excess.)

All statements are true in some sense, false in some sense, meaningless in some sense, true and false in some sense, true and meaningless in some sense, false and meaningless in some sense, and true and false and meaningless in some sense. A public service clarification by the Sri Syadasti School of Spiritual Wisdom.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

ooooh sharingan something like that in naruto XD~~ itachi/sasuke/kakashi have it :D

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

DaveTheInsane

DaveTheInsane

hou je bek

I would be super buu then i could do anything.... i need to figure out how to become him first

I KNOW YOU'RE HERE. YOU LEFT A TRAIL OF HEAD JUICE
manhunt

People LISTEN TO ME I CAN'T DRAW ALLTHAT WELL, AND HAVEEN'T SUBMITTED MY OWN DRAWING YET.

snarzz

snarzz

kawaii deschou ^^

ehm..too many things to be to just choose one..

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kagutsuchi

Local Pyromaniac

I don't really care for huge scale powers like Gundams and DBZ-esque powers. But I think telekinetics and pyrokinetics would be great to have ^_^.

chibi-lizard

chibi-lizard

the official cicak kecil

i wanna be a coordinator !! and be able to pilot a gundam ! XD

.:: [ S . U . K . I - S . A . N . C . T . U . A . R . Y ] ::.
Signature Image
.: don't kill me cause i'm a lizard :.

Probably I'll want Shadow-Replication technique. That way, nobody can catch me. Not even my teachers! RaWrr!!

Probably I'll want Shadow-Replication technique. That way, nobody can catch me. Not even my teachers! RaWrr!! Or I'll be able to hang out every place at the same time or get a replacement for me to go places I really hate. XD

Shadow - Replication....
Just send one of to work for you *grin*

And Lee's speed in Naruto too ofcourse ;P

Reality
Im not really here
Im a ghost in your mind

Wiegraf30

Peasant of the Pillbugs

Kaito's Territory ability from Yu Yu Hakusho. The possibilities are astounding.

Lvl 10 achieved! My rank has risen yet again! No longer a Servant; I'm now a Peasant! Mwahaha!

Omega13

Double Impact

Boy, definitely a lotta nifty things to choose from....given that there are just too many awesome super-natural powers to choose from (unless you pick a god-like character with all of them, which feels kinda cheap), I'll have to go with a more physical ability....so, probably Kenshiro's Fist of the North Star techniques and general martial arts ability.

Definetly, the twinkling-*bling* with my teeth would be unlimitedly cool - like Gai in Naruto! Ooh, I'd use it more than the Goa'ulds do their flashing eyes.

*thumbs-up-with-*bling**

jtchen85

jtchen85

Moogle

Ability to control time and space. Beats all other abilities because you could travel backwards in time and kill the parents of those who are invincible. Also, you could make millions of dollars easy. Being able to crush things with your mind is neat too (gravity = space magic).

Signature

Quote by loongzProbably I'll want Shadow-Replication technique. That way, nobody can catch me. Not even my teachers! RaWrr!! Or I'll be able to hang out every place at the same time or get a replacement for me to go places I really hate. XD

Hm, so many abilities to choose from. One would be the above Shadow Replication tech, as I can just sleep in while my clones can take my classes and work for me. :)
Another would be Goku's instant transmission. It'd be pretty handy to get to class/work/etc on time. Third would be control over the 8 elements. That way, when I don't feel like getting out of bed (or having some fun), I'd make it snow and close off everything. :nya:

oraoraburning

Ora, Knight who say Ni

Being a vampire would be pretty cool and Alucard's just GREAT-O!!
But i'd rather have the habilities of Madhatter in AS coz she can do a lot of cool things!!

the weaker the dog, the louder the bark. And i'm sooooooo loud!

page 1 of 1 23 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.