Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New Layout and More! - Minitokyo

New Layout and More!

Group announcement by Cute-Wallies

If we had a contest, would you enter?

Yes, totally!
2 votes
No, too busy...
0 votes
Maybe... (explain in thread)
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 1 total item

OriginalQueenofAnime

OriginalQueenofAnime

Yaoi Goddess

Hi members! :D I know how dead this group is, so to try to get it up and going again, I've made a new skin for the group! :D I hope you guys like it. :)

I did a couple of changes to the group that I will continue to change for the next few days:

- I've taken out the featured wall section for now, since I can't keep up with all the walls that people post in the gb.
- Taken out some old infos like the winner of the last contest we had.
- Taken out the updates because it's hard to keep up with them
- Also added the affi section.
If you want your group to be affiliated, you can leave a comment on this thread or the gb. :)

I plan to re-add the featured section once all the wallpapers/vector art is submitted in the gallery.

I'm currently going through and adding all the wallpapers and vector art to the gallery. There's quite a lot to go through... ^_^'

Also: if we had a contest, how many of you would participate? I wouldn't want to start up a contest that is doomed to fail... x_x

Signature Image
Owner of - | Sasuke-and-Naruto | Its-A-Wonderful-World || Admin of - Cute-Wallies || Mod of - FinalFantasyFans
Member of - FW | N | UPSD ] | YH | KHO | CL | BC | FMO | V | KK | MT-GS | VOTE

page 1 of 1 1 total item

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.