Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Walls are downloaded into Microsoft editor - Minitokyo

Walls are downloaded into Microsoft editor

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I have Internet Explorer 7 on my computer and use it to surf through the net.
I don't like Mozilla and I will not download it again on my computer.
Since a few days Walls and Pics are downloaded into my Microsoft Editor. It's really annoying! :angry:
I only want my picks to be shown in the Internet explorer, right mouseclick and save.
I found no way to change this odd behaviour.
Please help me T_T
Zoa

And this is why you use Opera.
Opera>Firefox>Safari>IE XD j/k

...well, I just tried downloading walls in IE, seems to be working fine for me.
I *think* you might have to change your preferences, or something... but everything after IE6 just confuses me.

what does it say in internet options? idk, maybe there's something in there.

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

The preferences of my Explorer are OK. I also set the internet explorer back to its factory setting. There were some Window Updates bevor this strange incident...
Perhaps there went something wrong?
I'll will reinstall the Explorer now. There seem to be nobody out there who has the same problem then me -_-

Problem is solved. I made my computer forget about .jpg and .jpeg files. Then I downloaded a wall and teached my computer about .jpg files. X-P

Anyway. Thanks a lot for the help DarthTofu :D

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.