Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a manga/anime idea? - Minitokyo

Do you have a manga/anime idea?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Do you have a good story plot for a manga or anime if so what's the title and story?
Any genre will be fine as for me I'm very confused so I can't make any story well but please share if you have any at all! ^_^'

hello?
i have so many ideas!
most are shoujo..but there are a few shounen..
my cousins do doujins...(including me!)]
anyway!that is not the point!
first of all...
a story starts from an ispiration..(think of the best things you like..or something funny...)it really helps a lot..\
and...always think of yourself as a re-writer!(not a writer..the more ypu think of it..the more you'll be less proud!)but also..make sure that you have a reader..they can really help with editing...
*well..those are my thoughts....maybe you can send me your ideas! and i''ll share mine!,also!

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

Not sure if this is what you mean, but I would love to see a shoujo series like Fushigi Yuugi, but gender-swapped =P.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

Well I think she means something more like this

Title: ?

Story: A man appears on a strange planet and begins to search for how he got there and why. As he goes he discoveres that there is a legend that speaks of his coming. He finds his true love and others and fights to stop the destruction of the planet by an evil force.

Suteki desu ne minna! You all got good ideas and I wish I could make some myself....

I have two ideas still in development, but I will never share them unless:
1. I know who I'm talking to and trust them.
2. I'm making the manga.
3. I'm giving the plot to someone who will draw them manga.

Sorry...

It's alright, my ideas are inspired by my brother and he has a lot of them.
So I don't need to steal ideas.

keikasagawa

keikasagawa

p|-|33R |v|1 l33t 5|<1llZ

well funny you should mention these, coz i'm a amateur manga artist in australia, if you want to pitch ideas or help write for my mangas, please just pm me.

hey our roomies are wasted so when we get back to your place,
i'll show you what l33t things i can do to your 5y573|v|Z,
i'll make them 5cr34|v|

Hmm ok I will tell you as I already have the contract with kodonasha.

Title kamisana no jidon

Set in the heart of the nuclear war a boy finds his parents dead and swears revenge. He discovers a secret of the land ; the secret is a set of crystals which give humans the atributes and abilities of they're guardian animal . As he joins the army he discovered that others have found use for the crystals and discovers the truth behind hundreds of years history. He will use the crystal and stop at nothing to anhiallate the russian forces and kill his parents muderer

Kodonasha? Haven't heard of that publishing company.

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

heh~? This is a really interesting thread!

I'm an amateur manga artist as well actually, though it's just started and only available to
my schoolmates...

Title: MISC

A kunoichi from the Mugen clan and her team of bounty hunters are given a job to retrieve a sword
that supposedly has a special ability. As they are about to obtain it, a young shinobi
takes the sword claiming it is rightfully his. A fight ensues and as they are about to lose,
she accidentally casts an ancient and powerful curse on the shinobi and herself.
He escapes and the team returns to their daily lives...

To her surprise, the boy becomes her new highschool classmate a few days later.
As they work together to try to lift the curse, a friendship develops...

...later in the story, it is discovered that the boy is the last of a powerful shinobi clan after being wiped out by an unknown cause. He is blamed as the killer and is hunted down by none other than the
Mugen clan...

...oops, it's too long...I got a bit carried away...whatever...
I'm about to do a remake so tell me what you think and give me some suggestions

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Kodinasha are a publishing company that published;

GTO
Tsubasa
Hack.//sign
Genshiken
Chobits
Afro samurai
Card Captor sakura
Pokemon
Gunduam wing
XXXholic

And lots of others, they are one of the biggest manga publishers and direct competitors of shonenjump and tokyopop

I also got offered a spot in darkhorse (besserk,Gantz,Hellboy,Banya.etc.)

And ADV offered me a short term contract

It's Kodansha man. Try to read the spelling next time. Anyway thanks for sharing your ideas. But don't worry I don't steal ideas, I want ideas coming from my self. And kagedarkmode, great idea. And kenzenmonshu, good idea. You must be king Kyuubi or aka Mark Sampson from deviantart, because you have the same idea.

wow someone knows me - what's ure account?

Sorry don't have one. I just found you when I searched Kamisama no Jidon.

Yup, i have.
But it's still in develop and hasn't created yet.

Title: Jormungand~World's Myth Battle~

Story: After a tragic death of his fiance, Sigurd plannned to leave his hometown. The meeting with Marlene, who has mistaken him as her father's murderer, and his companion in future, he realize that world now is a battlefield of awaken gods, mythical beasts, and specters in mechanized form. Then he make contract with the snake wich is one of loki's child, jormungand, and fight. Not for him, but for break Marlene revenge, and for return the world back to it's state.

The genre is mecha, action, comedy,romance, and supranatural. Okay, that's all. Maybe someone interesting with this idea?

merged: 10-30-2008 ~ 01:43pm
But, remember, don't steal this idea, cause i have very hard to think it.

As I have told others before, I have no intention of stealing any of your ideas. I would like to take pride in originality of my own ideas.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.