Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you want Code Geass to go on? Why? - Minitokyo

Do you want Code Geass to go on? Why?

Do you want Code Geass to go on?

Yes
27 votes
No
14 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

I personally just finished this series. Yes i know i am behind. I have to say i agree with most of these theories and in my mind saw this as the best series i have seen yet. It captured my immagination and made me want see more and more. The ending was more than good and deserves it's credit. I have spent many hours searching for a third series. I have found 1 that i am going to check out tomorow called Code Geass Hangyaku of the rebellion which i found on this very websight. This may just be the orriginal series in japaneese/other language but i do intend to check into it. I have reshearched the ending to the R2 series and i agree with most that HE IS ALIVE. Too many signs point to that conclusion and i believe based on many other anime series with a similar plot line ending like this that he truthfully IS alive and they may be another series. I am still debateing weather i want to see a third series for i do not want it to ruin my high standings of Code Geass but i would also love to see more of this legendary series. I don't know about you guys but i believe (based on other anime series) that there will be a third series with the unborn baby seen in the last episode being the main character. I believe lulu will become a 2nd-arry character similar to what CC was in these 2 series. I believe it will take place MANY years after the end of these series when the peace that was installed starts to collaps and she will try to restore it. Tentions between the past with lulu and her will be stretched and i think lulu somewhere in the middle of the series will become the enemy of this girl in a war for the truth but these 2 characters will pass that off as a war of justice or something similar to the last 2 series. In the end some HIGHER common enemy of the 2 will arrise (as 1 usually does) and they will work together to beat him late in the series. I think in that battle the girl will take a deadly blow and lulu will give her his code and take her place and that CC will find a way or die which will rejoin her and her now dead brother VV (from R2) and in the end the new girl will carry on mantle of Geass. This is only a prediction and possibly (addmittably) a fantasy. My ideals of keeping a anime good and wanting to see more conflict my interest so i am in no place to make the decision but in my opinion i must say this. If they make a crapy 3rd series it's going to throw my respect for Sunrise into a very bad position. Give your responce if you like but i say again... i do not know weather there will be a 3rd series or weather i WANT there to be 1. But i can always think up my own series if i have to. Maby 1 day i will write everyones anime and then these decisions can be made by everyone based on opinion.

P.S. If there was a 3rd series... who would you want to see as the main character?

In the middle of season 2, I realized how much I will miss Lelouch when it will be over... and yes, only Lelouch. So used to see him, I like him so much (though it wasn't the case for the first season)... in a way, it feels a little scary to not really mind that much about the plot since the only thing that mattered to me was to see him... so obviously I wouldn't mind if CG continued.... with Lelouch. Without him, CG lose most of its appeal.

In the other hand, I don't think there are so many things left, it may go on but if it's over, well it's good too. And I don't think that C.C 's name is that important to the viewers, that only Lelouch know it was the most important.

Signature

Lelouch is still alive. He has Charles’ Code which he received when the man choked him. The Code activates first when you die, which happened. And before you say can’t have Code and a Geass at the same time, the Code wasn’t the one C.C. had, meaning that Lelouch was the first one to achieve Code Geass. He’s now travelling the country-side with C.C., living as immortals.

That’s the only reason for C.C. to be suddenly so happy again. Also, before you say that C.C. was just talking to the dead like with Marianne, that’s not true. She could only talk to her because of the nature of her Geass which allowed her to implant herself into the “hearts” of others. That’s how she was able to talk with Marianne. Lelouch’s Geass was entirely different, meaning that she could only have spoken to him if he was there.

Also, the screenie of the cart driver who is masking his features competely supports this.

What further supports this is that Nunnally got Lelouch’s memories when she touched her, just like Lelouch did when he touched C.C. back in Narita. The only way this could have happened is his Code activating. This pretty much confirms that he has the Code and is alive.

C.C.’s words in the end translated: “Geass is the power of kings, it will isolate you… well, I guess thats a little wrong… eh, Lelouch”

minayuri

minayuri

Like An Endless Waltz

Yes, I want Code Geass to continue, perhaps make anime adaptations of Suzaku of the Counterattack, Nightmare of Nunnally, and Code Geass:Tales of an Alternate Shogunate.

Signature

Yes, given it's not a sequel. As awesome as Lelouch is, any more of him will be horrible for the series.

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i love cg!

but the problem is,

if clamp has more in store...

i really saw lots of spoilers in youtube that states:

lelouch is still alive...

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

Quote by simply-5th-heirloom
i really saw lots of spoilers in youtube that states:

lelouch is still alive...

You should know by know that anything regarding Lelouch being alive is false speculation that's already been disproved by the creators. ;)

Continuing Code Geass would ruin it.

para5ite

para5ite

Student

Well.. kinda hoping to see a third season, but hard to imagine how they would make it a solid season...
So couple OVA:s about lelouch and C.C would be nice

"Smiles don't belong on people like you"Signature Image

code geass was fun to watch considering how i liked death note.

I think the same i really liked the anime and manga

I would love to see a third season, but not the continuation of the story. I would like something like a prequel, to explain all the things about Geass and CC that left unanswered.

the scene of lelouch is the cart-driver is a special in the dvd

Signature
	ImageKira and Lacus Together Forever

Though I can't get enough of Lelouch, the story is over. I do like the idea of a prequel about CC or even the Britannia family's corruption.

zerohime

zerohime

Drowning in Grimmjow Blue

I wish it to go on. I really do. Seeing how it ended and all, I somehow crave for Lelouch.. I need his smart remarks and intelligence.. I miss him.
The third season is planned though, but I'm not sure how much I'll like it, seeing that what I want probably does not coincide with what they are planning to put in the R3... -.-

?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

If Lelouch is alive - yes
if he's dead - no

I was really happy, when i heard there was a R3. But i was think that R3 would be boring cuz the story is really kinda finished and there is nothing much more to add.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

I think it shouldn't go on as a new series. They ended it well and perfectly. Maybe a few short movies maybe, but other than that no. It wouldn't work out. Yea it is cool to have it go on, but it is so good, but at the same time it can go wrong. Think besides introducing a few arcs that are short how could you continue a story well. Not the new villain routine. All we can do make spin offs. There is no way to make a continuation. When series like Death Note and Code Geass end they should stay that way. Lelouch likely is alive, but that we should have short series. Oh and I have heard of R3 um mm you guys realize they are just doing spin offs.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

simply-5th-heirloom

simply-5th-heirloom

MT, welcome me 'cuz I'm BACK~

i want it to go on...

of curz...

well, i guess majority thnks so...

nd i lov it...

sadly it ended vaguely...

T_T

it's been years . . . but MT's one and only Sim-chan IS BACK.

secretzfan

secretzfan

I love anmie

It is so original to want it to continue a story. That is the fan's natural way I guess. Yet there are fans that want a series to end.

I am a big DBZ fan at heart, but I like other anime thanks to there storyline. DBZ is the reason I love Bleach I am a lonley person. I have no ral friends in the world, and so I go to anime and it closes up the saddens I feel with joy. [IMG]http://i970.photobucket.com/albums/ae184/SecretZfan/Ggumm.gif[/IMG]Signature Image

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 44 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.