Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Hi^^ - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 8 total items

GreenArcherAlchemist

GreenArcherAlchemist

.Reached my LAST RESORT.

Hello, I'm a "newbie". I hope I will have a good time here, as far as I can tell people here is very nice. What can I say about me? Uhm... Well, I have been in love with comics in general from childhood, and with manga for about 5 years^^ I'm going out from my "teen" years, but I still love them, even though I love drawing. I don't think I'm very good at it, but I try. One of these days you will probably see one of my masterpieces (hehehe)!
I currently read Fullmetal Alchemist, D.Gray-Man, Bleach, Naruto, Death NOte (1 last volume), xxxHolic, Tsubasa Chronicle, Saiyuki and Hellsing.^^
Sorry for my not-perfect english, but I'm from Italy :pacman:

No matter where we go, it's just battles, battles, battles... I get it already, that humans are stupid.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

weeelcomE! :D

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

*Smiles*Yo Welcome to Minitokyo hope you enjoy your time here...Later

NIce to meet you. WELCOME;)

Never give up!

Gressini

Gressini

Tokimeki No Hakumi

ciao l

'Signature Image'
Tokimeki No Hakumi

TSUBASA CHRONICLES is an awesome story!
L in Death Note is real cool!

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Hi hi!

Welcome to MT, enjoy your stay here!

Yoroshiku ne!

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

welcome to MT!
hope you have a whale of a time here....
see you around...

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.