Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MySQL 404, form, commentbox... - Minitokyo

MySQL 404, form, commentbox...

page 1 of 1 2 total items

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

^_^' I just got mySQL and is clueless about it.
soe i was wondering if anyone know how to create 404 pages with mySQL, or just any 404 page that when it redirects to the page the mistyped link is still showing in the link thingy. cuz my 404 right now is redirecting the whole thing to 404.php

2. i want to know how to create a comment box and a form from mySQL

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

1. What do you mean? You mean a custom 404 page? but it seems that you already got that with the 404.php ... (404 is a "page not found" error, doesn't really have to do with mySQL, which is a database... unless you mean you want to log those errors?)

2. Not sure what you mean to create a form from your database... I'm guessing you're talking about how to do comments? You'll need a form that inserts the appropriate data into your database (for this you need to know a bit about SQL queries) to store it, and then query the database to retrieve all the comments so they're displayed.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.