Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 mod's assignments in Dark wallies - Minitokyo

mod's assignments in Dark wallies

Group announcement by Dark-Wallies

page 1 of 1 9 total items

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

Hello guys
as you can see the title this is for admins in our group :D
please be sure to read this

Christabel and me decided to tell you some informations:
1. since i do almost everything, we decided all mods will have a personal doing here:
- one slot for gallery mod.( Christabel92 will take other gallery slot)
- two slots for members mod.* inviting members and taking them into the group*----dslassey
- and one goes for affiliates
- and bonus work to whoever wants to change the codes in group

^note: MoonFangs90 is on the same comp as me and im usually more here than her, so i will do her work too :D

2. all of us have the right of highlighting but make it worth of it :D

3. the contest will be announced tomorrow

4. we will all have the right to announce, and we are going to go in the line as we are on the list on group
edit:

-dslassey
-christabel92
-temarigenius
-MoonFangs90
-YoruAngel866
of course if you want to announce :D

5. if anyone has idea for an activity here, please share it with us :D

well thats it folks :D i expect replies MUAHAHHAHAHA
:D well at least try to reply :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

Hehe,nice :)
An announcement XD
It was about time to give all the mods some assignments and not do all the stuff,yoru :)
I'll try to think of some cool activities for the future,hope my inspiration gets back to me soon...
And looking forward to the contest ;)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

Kitaan

Retired Moderator

Kitaan

Revival

How about a new contest on the contrast of light and dark?

Like light within dark, For example like having a candle on
a dark night, or having a flashlight when the lights are out.
But I meant for more of a sad mood since darkness usually gives
a sad or evil emotion.

Good and bad, white and black that kind of thing.

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

well that might be our next contest, thanx for giving us idea :D
this contest is something different and its already planned out :D

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

christabel92

christabel92

Crimson samurai

yeah,I love your idea too,Kitten,definitely won't miss it for the next contest,since we're planning this one for 2 or 3 months now,and got the theme long ago :)

Signature Image
"My might shall go down in legend!"

anit4e

anit4e

A happy cookie! >3

Ohhh i just had an idea i couple of hours ago to do a dark wally...and then i see this! XD...HEhehe i'll see if i can pull out this one too! :P.Can't wait for the theme! :D

Signature

dslassey

dslassey

The Crazy Gringo

So... am I supposed to volunteer what kinda admin I wanna be or something? I'll be a member mod! :o That's something I can clearly handle. XD

And what do you mean by the right to announce in accordance to that list of our names? Like... I go second or something?

And I'm likin' Kitten's idea too. Someone jot that down so we can coordinate it after the Halloween contest.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

I don't even remember how I became a mod at Dark-Wallies :S:S
So if possible (since I don't do much there anyway), can I become a regular member?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

Quote by Chloe-chanI don't even remember how I became a mod at Dark-Wallies :S:S
So if possible (since I don't do much there anyway), can I become a regular member?

uh when i founded the group i asked you to be the mod and you agreed....
ok i resigned you as a group admin....
:(

Quote by dslasseySo... am I supposed to volunteer what kinda admin I wanna be or something? I'll be a member mod! :o That's something I can clearly handle. XD
And what do you mean by the right to announce in accordance to that list of our names? Like... I go second or something?
And I'm likin' Kitten's idea too. Someone jot that down so we can coordinate it after the Halloween contest.

yup, well ok youre member mod :D
well youre next :D
but i'll do announcement for this contest, if everyone agrees of course....
yes well use kitten's idea in the next one :D

Quote by anit4eOhhh i just had an idea i couple of hours ago to do a dark wally...and then i see this! XD...HEhehe i'll see if i can pull out this one too! :P.Can't wait for the theme! :D

yup, today well have contest announced :D

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.