Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minitokyo Server Move - Minitokyo

Minitokyo Server Move

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Minitokyo has just now moved to a different server (from Singapore to Houston, TX). There will be sure to appear some configuration issues causing bugs to popup, so please post them here.
Also has Minitokyo's download/browsing speed increased for you?
Sorry for the inconvenience,

Were is the free preview option?

Wraith

Scanner

Wraith

No Longer A Contributor

Other than credits disappearing and page load errors after replying to comments I have found no other re-occurring issues.

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 10:42pm
And this Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/minitokyo/www/includes/template.class.php on line 149

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

Whenever I try to go to any of my groups, it keeps saying there's an error.

From Latin, diva means 'Goddess'. Fine. I'm a diva.

By the way I've been meaning to make a topic about this. Whenever I try and get on MT at school it says the ip is banned and I have to use proxies. what's up with that?

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 10:47pm
this happens before the move though

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

Oh, yeah, and I can't read any of my messages - it just keeps bringing me back to my inbox.

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

Me too..other than my grous having problems..the comment boards are not showing..
I can't go to my own page..-_-"

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

Now my profile page will load, but it was very slow.

Should I post the error it shows when I go to my groups? It says that there haven't been any posts to any of them and in the place of the guestbook is that error form.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

All the inaccesible groups/userpages are probably DNS issues (Your ISP hasn't updated the new location of the server yet). Just wait a couple of hours at the most.
And yes, please post errors.

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

MySQL Error:
Unknown column 'p.uid' in 'on clause'

Query:
SELECT
p.*,
u.name AS uname,
u.status,
NULL AS title,
NULL AS signature,
uc.avatar
FROM groups_threads AS g
JOIN users AS u ON p.uid = u.id
JOIN user_custom AS uc ON p.uid = uc.id
JOIN forum_threads AS t ON g.tid = t.id
JOIN forum_posts AS p ON t.first_pid = p.id
WHERE g.gid = 1002
AND UNIX_TIMESTAMP() - p.stamp < 1209600
ORDER BY p.id DESC
LIMIT 8

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 10:58pm
Someone translate that for me, please. Also, will our credits return to normal soon and will we be able to access our messages?

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 11:05pm
Aha! My groups are working again.

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 11:12pm
I stand corrected. I clicked 'view all guestbook posts' and it took me to a different error screen. I copied it below.

Warning: require(../_groups/guestbook.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /www/minitokyo/www/members/guestbook.php on line 5

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../_groups/guestbook.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear') in /www/minitokyo/www/members/guestbook.php on line 5

About | Privacy Policy | Community Policy
Copyright 2004 - 2008 Minitokyo

hey the time from when i post a comment and when i get credits for it is still slow. please tell me it's going to go faster

YoruAngel866

YoruAngel866

you spin me round round @_@

a bug to report.
on my userpage, there is section with images that are mt thumbnails, they arent showing, there is only text thumbnail,and all of other images are showing, thats confusing me...

Its only by fate that any life ends and only by chance that it is mine, not yours-Oblivion
yuukine@ap, oh yeah its changed and im not vampireprincessyuuki anymore.have that in mind.
Signature Image

Hachiko

Hachiko

The Akita on MiniTokyo

Now I know what's going on. Glad you moved in after Ike, and not during...
Thanks for the heads-up, Sheqs. Cheers.

Signature
To the brave otaku and MiniTokyo faithful, nothing is without moe.

animekikyoustormelissa

animekikyoustormelissa

~Most Impossiblites Are Reality

waring invalid error like whenever i refresh the page or go to a different one and none of my art will submit also the frekin webpage wont reset

When I try to move a gallery item I get this error in the Category & Subject box:
http://img388.imageshack.us/img388/9605/moveerrorgr9.th.gifhttp://img388.imageshack.us/images/thpix.gif

When adding something to the elite gallery I get taken to a page with a 404 error. The item was still added but I have to go back to the previous page and refresh.

The search function is out of commission. http://gallery.minitokyo.net/search.php gives a 404 error.

Also I'm missing nearly all of my credits.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-Groups' Guestbook fixed
-Credits' cap set to 100k.
Thanks for the feedback :)
More fixes on the way.

Quote by Sheqel-Groups' Guestbook fixed
-Credits' cap set to 100k.
Thanks for the feedback :)
More fixes on the way.

So are the people whose credit balance got messed up out of luck? There is no way to recover their accounts? It isn't an urgent issue but it is kind of odd.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Quote by Sheqel-Credits' cap set to 100k.

Sometimes mine goes over that 0_0 But then later goes back to 9999.99. That's the only thing I've noticed. And I think it seems faster but it's a bit hard to tell right now.

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Oh, you probably have to relog to see the original amount.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Oh, and art thumbnails posted in groups don't seem to be showing (pretty much same as what YoruAngel was saying).

merged: 09-28-2008 ~ 11:56pm
And posting that right now gave me this:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /www/minitokyo/www/includes/template.class.php on line 149

Signature

Quote by SheqelOh, you probably have to relog to see the original amount.

Yes that did it. I just relogged a few minutes before I made that post so I didn't think to try it again so soon OX

Another bug:
The policy page, http://support.minitokyo.net/ is for some reason treated as a member page.

xShatteredSoulx

xShatteredSoulx

Potential shrink

I just tried to post in a group, but it wouldn't let me.

merged: 09-29-2008 ~ 12:05am
To be more precise, I typed in a comment, then I pressed 'send' but it took me to the compose box. I retyped it and pressed 'send' again, only for it to pop up a different window saying they couldn't find the webpage I was looking for.

Revan

Retired Moderator

Revan

Tattoo Soul

Report function isn't working. Whether I try to report a gallery item or a comment it gives a "404 Not Found" error.

Credits went back to normal after logging out and logging in.

Signature

There is nothing you can do... yes I've lost my faith in you.

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

what does missing variable mean?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 157 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.