Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 404 error : page not found for comment - Minitokyo

404 error : page not found for comment

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hey, I need help with something.
I wrote a comment for a wallpaper, but it didnt work. I tried to post it again, it still didn't work. The third time, it worked, except, it seems like all three of my comments merged. I tried to edit it, but each time i press the edit button, it says:

Minitokyo
404 Not Found
The page you were looking for does not exist.

I can edit here, but i cant edit at a specific wallpaper.

If there is a solution to this, please tell me because i want to get rid of the mistake that i made! Thank you very much

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Check this thread: http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62277
MT just moved to a new server so bugs are expected right now. Write it in this thread and Sheqel will try to take care of it.

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

It should be fixed, thanks.

Hey Sheqel, its still doing it...for some reason. I tried to edit my comment , but it still brought me to the 404 error page. Well, i think it does it for a certain page.

edit: ^^ fixed!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.