Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 The lack of good plot in most animes - Minitokyo

The lack of good plot in most animes

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Haven't you people noticed that lately most animes (not every because i have seen some with excellent plots) have no actual plot. Nowadays a lot of animes seems to attract people with just some mindless shots of fan service or ecchi stuff, or have some crappy stories that are always the same or don't have any intensity or thrill. But wathever its just an opinion.

Well in my opinion, this is bound to happen. I mean after many decades (especially since last centuries) of literature works (novel, tv series/program, movies, or any other story telling means), vast amount of different possible story plots have been explored. So these days it really difficult to come out with something truly original, as chance is someone already explore it. Well true that many people try to modified the plot so that it still have some originality or ways to catch attention of fans.

But then it become even more important for us to truly appreciate those few with excellent plot. They have achieved something that are truly extraordinary.

kuryuki

Linguistics

kuryuki

(づ´ ³`)づ

ya i kno!
it's hard but look at all shonen mangas it's like almost all same: bad thing happen, hero sames the day! O.O

shoujo: heroine falls for a guy, another guy like her, then the guy she likes finally falls for her O.O

there's only some with good plots but those dont go on for long

---Hiatus till May......Finals too stressful...
Deviant Art // Pixiv // Tumblr // Twitter // Instagram

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

this round of anime yes I have noticed, but not all rounds, it's like with live action movies or hollywood movies, it is possible to run out of ideas...give it a short while there will be, more than likely, something come about that has something...it always does

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Because run out of idea factor. Now create a very very fresh idea is hard. But you're right, nowadays a lot of anime using typical plot and fanservice to attract people.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.