Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MT for MT!? - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 14 total items

MadTriad

Not THAT Mad

I did NOT know there was a forum for introductions! Anyway just thought I'd post a warm hello to everyone and hope that I don't spent all my time here lol.

I notice that the first letters of my username and the Mini Tokyo are the same, that explains for the thread title ^^;

"The guy who invented the wheel was an idiot, the guy who invented the other three was the genius."

Anjhurin

Linguistics

Anjhurin

ARIA sanchou

.............. :)
well welcome to yourself then, i won't insult you (newbie newbie ahah........ just joking :D )

i think you already know everything, but still enjoy yourself here, and if you need any help :)

*sweat drop* wasn't that a little too warm of a hello??

see ya :)

PS i think you WILL spend all your time here (there's just so many things to do : welcome the new ones, answer stupid threads, launch new ones ......... ^_^)

RaXiv

RaXiv

Equivalent One

new stupid treads, make dinner here... yeah thats what the anime forums all about ; ) Cheers! (hah n00b cheering a more expierienced user : P the wrold is going to end x) )

[ Current State: Stalker half-active, always like that to the summer! ]
>>[ Signature updated 28.05.2005 ] << [Latest Work:] | I ... Never Found Our Way |
Signature
. . Sky is more bright when You have someone to look with at... do you have someone? . . . [url=htt://raxiv.minitokyo.net] | My userpage | [/url]

ShoguMogu

The Aspiring... something...

Umm... well now you know!!! =P *offers warm hello in return*

Welcome to MT! I hope you spend *all* your time here... *turns demonic* You will never leave this heavenly prison! *krazyglues the gates shut* ...enjoy your stay! XP

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

We all embrace your entry to Minitokyo.
Remember to interact and submit stuff in Minitokyo: "Saiyuusen Jikou yo!" (This is priority one!)

Heya...welcome to MT

nakairi

nakairi

Huggle Bunny

Welcome to MT...MT!
^__^"
*hands you MT T-shirt*

Signature
Nakairi Miyakari ll Music is what feelings sound like~

Welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay!

Signature

Yune

Yune

will visit once in a while.

Yay another newbie!!! The more the merrier!! XD XD
Well welcome to the forum MT *hugZ* Yes... you'll meet plenty of great people here! (exclude Anjhurin for he laughed at you) teeehee* XD XD jking! He is a great pal mate!
Hope you enjoy your stay here! See ya round'

Signature Image

dans

dans

busy u_u

welcome ^^

Signature Image
"It's not the great who are strong. It's the strong who are great."
Latest Work : FMA - Reunited

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Ladiho!! Welcome! I bet you will be enjoying it here @ MT! :) Its the best!

Have a great day! ^_^

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

Ladiho!! Welcome! I bet you will be enjoying it here @ MT! :) Its the best!

Have a great day! ^_^

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

yo MT!!!
welcome to MT!! XD XD
(dat feels weird.. ^_^')

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

welcome in this great site
hope u enjoy in here

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.