Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when Reporting - Minitokyo

Error when Reporting

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

Whenever I try to report a gallery item, I get "variable error" or something like that.

I'd like to report the user fastex18 for uploading pictures containing extreme nudity and inappropriate content.

merged: 10-02-2008 ~ 06:26am
for some reason my post isn't updating correctly, so here is the error

Quote: The following errors occured:

* type: Missing variable: type.
* id: Missing variable: id.

Yeah I keep getting the same stupid error. I got it yesterday or I think it was the day before as well. I was hoping it was a temporary problem!

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

It's likely a problem with moving databases. It looks like they forgot to change all of the PHP/SQL (or whatever) coding to match the new server and rearrangement of the site.

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

Probably because of the server move. I'm pretty sure this problem has already been reported. If you have any other problems, post them on this thread -> Minitokyo Server Move

Ghandy

Scanner

Ghandy

Searching for duplicates

Yeah i have list of 12 scans from last 3 days witch one ben duplicated to report :]

(??????)"Duplication is futile, double scans will soon be removed ..."(??????)

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

same problem here, someone posted the same scan with the same size and name than mine!
I want to report!

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.