Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Autumn Festival Contest - Minitokyo

Autumn Festival Contest

Group announcement by various--ANME--fanfics

page 1 of 1 2 total items

ladestiny92

ladestiny92

We can protect each other

Hi everyone.... XD I'm trying to revive the group from the dead.... :)
So now I give you our new contest... Autumn Festival Contest!

It is finally autumn, my favorite season of all four.....lol
The perfect reason for us to be writing, ne?
Autumn has the perfect atmosphere of festival, and romance...probably a few heartbreaks even... XD
Now, let's go to the rules.

1) Must be a one-shot

2) Can use any anime fandom

3) Minimum of 500 words

4) Extra points will be given to fanfictions that contains these words:
festival
yukata
fireflies
fireworks
kiss

5) PM the entry to either HotaruZala, or myself, ladestiny92.

6) The first, second and third place will be determined by votes only. There will be no judging, so you can vote for admins too, if we enter.

7) There will also be one Judges' Choice Winner....^______^ (So, write nicely, and bring out your talent....^_^)

8) The dateline is on the 4th of November. One month should be enough time to write, ne? But if you need more time, don't hesitate to PM me, and I'll give you an extension.^^

So, are everyone clear? Sorry, Hotaru-chan, I didn't run things through with you first. I'm afraid if I didn't post it know, I wouldn't get a chance to post it again for a long, long time. Have fun writing, guys... :D I'll be waiting for your entry.... :nya:

Please join various~ANME~fanfics group...^^,

HotaruZala

HotaruZala

Athrun's Precious Rose @->

*giggles* that's okay hun!^^ This is a great idea and I will have enough time to work on something for this since I'm typing Hotness Factor this weekend.^^

"Even if you were to turn into one of a thousand wild roses in a field,I'm sure I could find you. You'd be the most beautiful one there, adorned with pearls of morning dew." - Cain to Meridianna (The Cain Saga Manga Vol.4 Part II)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.