Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 our new layout....HELP! - Minitokyo

our new layout....HELP!

page 1 of 1 11 total items

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

fragments has a new layout once again...and as usual it's better to see it in IE, maybe someone knows how to fix the bugs? (or we're doomed coz our webmaster crash, is so fond of javascripts T_T) try looking at it in IE and in firefox or other browsers see the difference (walls section isn't up yet except the 3 new walls and the link to it is in the main page)

if someone can help pls email: icecream@inweb.dk

link: Fragments

Signature Image

Very nice layout :) . And hum, yeah I tried with IE and firefox and it's true it works a lot better under IE, sorry I can't help here :/ . Anyway that's not really a problem to me, because I usually switch between both browsers and the site is so cool XD ! Now you'll have to wall even more hahaha XD ! Can't wait to see the section up ^^.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

the wall section hasn't been uploaded coz of too many links the webmaster was fixing, he just uploaded the most recent, so i hope, my walls, furi's and will be up tomorrow..not sure when

Signature Image

SearSay

ElectroMagnetic Dragon

hmm probably using non stadard compliant java scripts... let me see if i can dig some stadard ones up for you from when i was in school..

-Eagles may soar, but weasels don't get sucked into jet engines.
-Smith & Wesson....The original point and click interface.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

i could use all the help i could get XD thanks! i keep telling our webmaster keep it simple XD lol

Signature Image

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

waaaaaaahhh!! you have a greaaattt siiteee!! ^o^ te hee ... -.- but saki sux at coding .. blaaa hhh .. sorrriii!!!

biriwilg

Retired Moderator

biriwilg

+indie mod+

Seems to work for me, and I'm using Mozilla. ^^ You might want to set the background of the frame to be sticky using css, so that it doesn't scroll. ^^

chunli61

chunli61

Chocolate Queen

very cute layout!!! i like it ^_^

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Yea it does work better in IE, nice layout though. I wonder why it doesn't work so well in Firefox, maybe its something with the Firefox browser. Also whos the one I'm suppose to email if I want to affiliate, since I still have one spot left open on my site and I sort of want to be your first affiliate lol.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

thanks XD

our site has been up since new year's and it's just now we had affies available lol..talk about whack! hehehe

anyway for those interested to affie pls email icecream@inweb.dk he'll be the one to screen =p (i'm innocent) lol

Quote by biriwilgSeems to work for me, and I'm using Mozilla. ^^ You might want to set
the background of the frame to be sticky using css, so that it doesn't
scroll. ^^

thanks biriwilg :d

Signature Image

nuniko

Bionic Teapot

Great layout! Yeah, tell him to stop being such a script-whore. XD

ME WANNA BE AFFYYY!!! ^_______________________^

Signature Image
Canvas ::: W.C.C. ::: Anime Club :::

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.