Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What if your life was made into anime? - Minitokyo

What if your life was made into anime?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

:D What if your life story was made into anime? What would you name it? Would you watch it? What genre of anime will it be?

Not sure but it would be like a mixture of Naruto, dragonball Z, bleach, and Inuyasha. It would take you nineteen years to watch it in one sitting and you will most likely get bored and change the channel long before then.
No I wouldn't watch it.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

Wow. My life as an anime. I've actually imagined it before. I'm not sure what it would be called. It would be like a cross between Lucky Star and Clannad. Lucky Star is like the outside, daily life, general craziness and randomness. Clannad would be what's underneath; the heartache and love stories and occasional meaningful moments. Genre I guess would be comedy, drama, slice of life. I would watch it, but I think it would be pretty boring. And a whole year of it would be nothing XD Some parts might be entertaining though. And it'd be very character-based. Lol it's fun to think of life that way :P And if it was an anime it would have an interesting ending.

Signature

If my life story was made into an anime it would definitely be a comedy. A sometimes boring, but funny & honest comedy about a clumsy, procrastinating main character who is still a kid at heart and has no idea what she's going to do with her life. Her biggest problems are that she's a big dreamer and that she can't sit still for long. She has also learnt to be optimistic about life and look for the humour in all situations. How it will end is still a...mystery.

If my life was made into an anime, no one would watch it because I have no life.

It would be an Action/comedy called "Uhh..." and it would be the most interesting anime you had ever seen. :D
And there would probably be pervasive nudity. XD I don't know why, but there would.
I might watch it, depends on how it turns out.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

if my life was like an animes i would be so happy it would probably be drama and comedy oh and action. i would name it sukimaru and i would love watching my on life that would be so cool.

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

7NaNa

The Queen Of Darkness

that would creep me out XD

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

I definatly whoudb't watch it, since I already know the whole story and there will be far too many fillers and it'll take forever to finish.

if my life was made into an anime it'd be probably comedy and slice of life and yes I'd watch it so that I could laugh of my own stupidity..... I guess it could also be sport since I have PE at skl.. jk xD (I'M REALLY JK! I'M NOT THAT STUPID!)

Lyricos

Lyricois' starlit_bubbles

i'd hope that it wasn't a horror anime. :P

anything is possible...

lol

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

it would be like Zetsubo sensei i think. Not funny in reality but his clusiness and exageration make it funny... it would be a comic one because i'm so "not in chance"... ^^

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

It would be a really tragic anime (at least from my point of view)
Yet I would still watch it

I will surprised, and maybe shock.

EmyBlossom

EmyBlossom

Self-Proclaimed Magic Girl

It would be a mixture of unrequited love and comedy, comedy being provided from my constant antics and clumsyness. It would also include crazy animations from the awesome/funny stories I make up on the spot (sorta like in Horton Hears a Who). X-O Hmm....a really sweet title would be "The Spasmodic Means of Me", it totally stands apart~

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Interesting question... if my life is made into anime... it would be pretty boring. i would probably call it Ordinary World- because it's so common and ordinary ^_^
i personally wouldn't watch it. And i guess it would be... drama? lol

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

jaja just like lucky star, azumanga daioh and minami-ke

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

My life would be...boring. Now, the life I imagine I have, that would be interesting

It would be called...Skirt Work

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.