Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Cosplay Mania 2008 - Minitokyo

Cosplay Mania 2008

Group announcement by flip

page 1 of 1 10 total items

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

http://cosplaymania.files.wordpress.com/2008/09/finalposter-cosplaymania2008-2.jpg

Plan, Build, Cosplay!

Cosplay.ph, in cooperation with SM Megamall, SM Megatrade Hall, Brother Philippines, and Lineage II, invites you to Cosplay Mania, the biggest cosplay-centric event in the country, on October 12, 2008 (Sunday) at the SM Megatrade Hall 3, Mega B, SM Megamall. Be prepared to:

* PLAN! Learn about cosplay tips and tricks from veteran cosplayers in our Cosplay Workshops and Discussions! Find inspiration from past costumes in the Animax Maximum Cosplay Resume Contest and Cosplay Historical Gallery! Check out the activities we have in store via the Cosplay Mania Passport System and get a chance to win cool prizes!

* BUILD! Shop around the exhibitors' hall and join the bidding for pre-made costumes in our Cosplay Auction! If building costumes from scratch interests you, marvel at the works in our E-Games Costume Building Contest, where competitors race the clock to build elaborate costumes!

* COSPLAY! Strut your stuff down the catwalk in the Brother Project Cosplay contests! Fight it out with other cosplayers in the Lineage II Costrip Fighter Alpha! Have your photos taken in the Level Up! Games Screenshot Arena! Play it up on video in our HeroTV CosTube Video Contest!

* And so much more! Check out our official website for more details: http://www.cosplaymania.com

Signature

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

WAAH. Sana makapunta ako. >__<

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

zaira

zaira

call me tuna!

dang! lagi nalang sa Manila dood T_T
gusto ko sana makapunta dood -_-

Signature
soul-eater-shibusen sword-shana-lily tsubasa clampfans

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

I might go, unless my Yugi tounrey sa Robinson's Ermita sa Sunday ulit... @_@

5D's Caption: Vol.1

pyromaniac-kitty

pyromaniac-kitty

Don't freeze...Just CHill!

Damnit my costume won't make it isn't finished yet ^_^'

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

naaalala ko yung head ng Cosplay Dorm namin, dun sa org namin sa AMA (ACMME Daigaku), frustrated na frustrated sa mga members namin, including saken, tungkol sa event na yan... dami kasing hindi makakapunta...

PAANO BA NAMAN LINGGO?!?!

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

Darn, I shouldn't have cut my hair.

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Sayang sa 15 pa sweldo ko, di umabot. :(

ZeinzuKun

The Unknown Creator

Bakit kasi laging linggo nila tinatanghal yung event...
Di tuloy makasama~! Waaaaah~!

No really~! I'm innocent~!

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Maganda nga yung sunday kasi yun talaga yung araw na walang pasok. :D

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.