Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 free download link missing - Minitokyo

free download link missing

page 1 of 1 2 total items

note: i only made this thread since my reply in the 'server move' thread wasnt answered by both members and admins so i made a seperate thread in hopes that my question will be answered.. that's all

i dont mean the free download quota.. ever since the server move around a week ago i cannot find the download free link..

is this permanent that there will be no more free download link or is it just not yet fixed due to the server move about a week ago?

sorry for the annoying questions that always keeps repeating but i did search and i found none with regards to this issue..
TY

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

http://download.minitokyo.net/353360

I suppose they are trying to make sure download works first.... OX

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.