Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when Comment on Reviews - Minitokyo

Error when Comment on Reviews

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Quote: MySQL Error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1

Query:
UPDATE reviews SET comments = comments + 1 WHERE id =

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman: >=0000000~~~~~!

shoujoboy

shoujoboy

Launching shoujoboy 2.0

The system is shocked that someone is actually trying to comment on reviews.

Under construction. Who doesn't like plain text anyway?

Quote: The following errors occured:

tid: Required field was not submitted.
MySQL Error:
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ')' at line 6

Query:
UPDATE users SET forumReceived = forumReceived + 1, messages = messages + 1 WHERE id = (
SELECT p.uid
FROM forum_threads AS t
JOIN forum_posts AS p ON t.first_pid = p.id
WHERE t.id =
)

Can't even comment on someone else's thread in the forum - the system is in Deep Shock

similar problem. I commented on a review, and it doesn't get posted. Lost my comments. :( Had to re-write, and then it says it didn't work, but it did. Weird... now I have to paste my comments on notepad and save it before I try submitting. <scarying>...

404 not found
The page you were looking for does not exist.

- The above is what I get.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yeah MT's buggy because of the server move. http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62277
You can post the bug in that thread so Sheq might see it sooner.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

commenting on reviews should work now, although editing and deleting review comments are not fixed yet.

davidh01

davidh01

No Longer Active...

Not quite. When using the Advanced Editing component, the following error occurs when I hit submit:

MySQL Error:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '' at line 1
Query:

UPDATE reviews SET comments = comments + 1 WHERE id =

BTW: that was after I had logged out and logged back in, and cleared caches and settings and the like.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

What about Quick reply? it worked for me. The advanced reply thing is kinda related to editing, so I'm guessing it's not fixed yet.

merged: 10-22-2008 ~ 06:17pm
Editing is fixed, but advanced reply is still broken.. just uh, don't use it for now ><

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.