Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Deletion? - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

I was wondering why my submission of "Hae-Young & Ji-Soo" got deleted right after I submitted it? I didn't enlarge the scan, so I'm not sure what rule i've broken.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

I do believe I've already told you this before. Crop the scan down to a single subject. Neither subject in that scan would have met the minimum pixel requirement.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

Sorry, I guess I'm not clear on what is determined to be a subject. I was under the impresion that you were allowed to submit scans with more than one person it in and it would would be considered one subject. This is why I did not crop the scan before submitting. I thought it was considered one subject and that it was ok since the entire scan was above the minimum pixel requirement. Is there somewhere on Minitokyo I can find some guidelines on what is determined to be a "subject"? I have re-checked the site policy and the only information I can find is "Scans must have a minimum of one million (1,000,000) pixels." Thanks.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Scans can have more than one subject in it. But at least one subject (one character for example) in the scan has to be at least 1,000,000 pixels when you crop it out. This is so that the scans can be useful to wallers.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.