Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 404 not found and missing id - Minitokyo

404 not found and missing id

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Falcanium

Fruits Punch Samurai

hi i get 404 not found when i try to add someone to my friends list and i get this error:

The following errors occured:

* id: Missing variable: id.

when i try to use "edit" or "update" under owner options

please help

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Yup MT's pretty buggy because of the server move recently. http://forum.minitokyo.net/t62277

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

Yep, the same problem is by me too! OX

bluespirit23

bluespirit23

Art is My Crack

omg...I've been trying for two days trying to reach the chrono nanae scans.... T.T

ah! makes perfect sense now, been wondering for awhile why i couldn't look up most artist T_T

I can't post comment on xxxHOLiC's reviews too. =( It says 404 Not Found.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Editing should be fixed now :)

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

if you want to add a friend, goto the control panel and goto my contacts to add them, i know its annoying but it gets the job done.

btw but THANK YOU mods for fixing editing and updating, its taken such a huge burden off my shoulders XD!

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.