Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 FAQ and Report Links - Minitokyo

FAQ and Report Links

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

I wanted to know how to suggest an item to be highlighted or be included in the elite gallery so I checked the Gallery FAQ only to get the message, "The page you were looking for does not exist." It's not just the Gallery section, every other section in the FAQ is broken.

Also. Whenever I report a gallery item recently, I get this error:

The following errors occured:
type: Missing variable: type.
id: Missing variable: id.

So I have to pm certain mods instead orz. I don't really mind but I don't know if the mods I bother feel the same.

Hope these bugs gets fixed soon~ :3

PS, I'm still wondering how to suggest an item to be highlighted btw (can I even suggest something like that? I have no idea lol), so if you know where to point me in the right direction, I'd appreciate it.

I'm getting the same problem. I'm a newbie to the forum, and wanted to learn my way around the forum, but the FAQs don't even work. <sigh>... I feel so lost.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

FAQ and support should be fixed now.

and to answer your original question, you can suggest items to be highlighted by PMing a moderator or elite member ^^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.