Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Have (had) 0.10 credits, but can't download wall worth 0.1 - Minitokyo

Have (had) 0.10 credits, but can't download wall worth 0.1

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

I know I should just comment more :sweat:, but I'm just lazy ~_~, and usually don't feel like doing so. Anyways, like the title shows, this would count as a bug, right :\? I don't really mind, but it would be nice if this would be fixed :).

I had the same problem before it is actually not a bug I think. I think that when your download says 0.1 and you have 0.1 you actually need more than 0.1 like inbetween 0.1 and 0.2 that's how it worked for me.

Oh, so you're not allowed to have 0 credits?

Well I am just saying is that the thing you are trying to download that says you need 0.1 credits is actually more than 0.1 credits so you will need more than 0.1 credits to download it. For some reason Minitokyo made it like that.

Falcanium

Fruits Punch Samurai

i believe the amount of credits required to download an image is based on the image size, so its probably 0.1xx but minitokyo doesn't display the xx which you can't afford. just a random guess

yeah that is what I also think.

Hmmn, ok... Still a bit confusing, but I think I got the general idea. Thanks!

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.