Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Special A, Like , Love it, Fav. Character!?!?!?! - Minitokyo

Special A, Like , Love it, Fav. Character!?!?!?!

How much DO you like S.A?

Awesome
9 votes
Very Boring
1 votes
Great
4 votes
Boring
0 votes
Pretty Good
4 votes
Bad
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

OK, I like S.A, And MY Favorite characters are Kie, Megumi ,and Hikari in that order.
^_^' So , I was wondering if you like, or don't!( feel fear to say you don't like it at all ,please):) .XD NOW, how much you like S.A ,and who is your favorite character?

vitaamin

vitaamin

DUKE 2010 NCAA CHAMPS!

i thought the show was above average for its genre, but nothing spectacular (not like ouran host club which is really the only romantic comedy i like though i always want to watch more).

but takashima is TO DIE FOR i love him. and tadashi is very adorable. akira got on my nerves, ryuu/megumi/jun clan was forgettable. hikari kinda annoyed me but shes ok as a female protagonist. and i did the the dynamics between saiga/hikari/takashima were interesting and hilarious, though i wish they had a bit more of a dramatic story there.

<33333 takashima. and in general the series is nice and funny and there arent any really annoying charas so im happy XD

Signature Image
vector-wallers tag-licious

when i watched special a at first...i was reminded of the story of ouran high school host club...i found the 2 very alike!
i would say that i only just liked the anime...not enough to fall in love with it. the characters and story line where pretty good but again, like i said, it was very much like ouran and i preferred that better to this!
sorry to all special a fans

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

I'm reading the manga, then I'm thinking of watching the anime if I'm satisfied with it. So far, it's been entertaining. I can see myself getting bored of it though. Eh, I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

I thought it was pretty boring myself.

This is my favorite one of the animation.

This anime is great.perhaps one of the interesting anime/manga i ever watch/read

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

ah i luv special A! it's so cute & funny! fav character? hm, that's hard, I like all the members of Special A, can't rank them.

Special A is my favorite anime
I love it
my favorite character, Kie *_*

I so loved watching it :D
It was like watching Ouran Host Club, but in a hole different way.
my favorite character.....hmmm....thats tough, cause I like them all. each of them have such a great personality ^___^

o love very much this anime
cause it's so funny and always made me laugh in each episode

i like Todou Akira because She's so beutifull and funny if she near Tadashi, i like this couple at SA

kagedarkmode

kagedarkmode

刃の下に心あり

It's currently my favorite anime! ^_^
...Hikari somehow reminded me of Haruhi...
She's just as lovable but in an infinitely less annoying way, hehe.

All the characters are very likable in my opinion, though my favorite is Takishima-kun.

. /l、
゙(゚、 。 7 nyan~
 l、゙ ~ヽ
 じしf_, )ノ

Sakura21

Sakura21

LukeXTear

Quote by melymayI'm reading the manga, then I'm thinking of watching the anime if I'm satisfied with it. So far, it's been entertaining. I can see myself getting bored of it though. Eh, I'll just have to wait and see I guess.

The anime is good, but if your reading the manga, the anime might be a bit of a dissapointment. It's still an ongoing series and anime doesnt show much of it as in many cases. It is fun to watch overall though if your looking for something lighthearted :)

Personally, Im a huge fan of the manga, and was not satisfied how they wrapped up things at the end of the series. Would be nice to see more though ^-^

I don't think the anime is great but it's nice to watch it when you are ill. At least I can bear to watch it unlike Ouran.

I like better Yahiro... I think he and Megumi make a cute and funny couple.

I didn't like much Kei (I think he was better in the manga) even if I loved listening to him... because his seyuu Fukuyama used the same voice than for Lelouch (haughty one). And I really like Lelouch.

Signature

yukka-kino

yukka-kino

?Reminisced Light?

I can say that it was a little good but a little boring. The story was simple and normal. Nothing was spectacular about it. and I agree with Ilona, it isn't such a great anime, but good to watch on free time.

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

In my great opinion that series was interesting. Has lots of aura within. lol Hikari-san my fave. That is all.

Signature Image

Fufu~ SA class, super funny and cute!

My favourite is Kei and Tadashi :D
I love Kei's arrogant while I love Tadashi's stupidity when quarrel with Akira XD

奥村雪男 :
『今からで。。。僕はお父さんの代わりに弟​を保護します。』
『これは笑っするものではありません!』

i love kei.. kis so cool..

Hayato-kun

Hayato-kun

???????!

Special A was awesome and funny.^^ My fav-charas are Akira and Hikari. :)

I don't go with too much formal cause I'm not used to. The good things on S.A. are they are very relaxed and free to do they want, my favorite character is there(Megumi Yamamoto) and I like her to sing, they are funny in some times too and they are incredibly smart and strong.

page 1 of 1 20 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.