Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Will the Internet really disappear? - Minitokyo

Will the Internet really disappear?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

fight for net neutrality.
freedom to surf.

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

^ agreed!

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

Fight for the internet. Freedom to download anime and manga that prudes won't let into the country otherwise.

zazuge

Perv

Sure internet will Disappear one day (nothing will stay forever)
I don't think it would be in 2012 anyway
will surely be an interplanatarynet and after that
a interstellarnet ,maybe a subspacenet or even a tachionet (you can then watch Animes form the futur ) ;)

Belive me and DIE !

and yet another rumor -.-
first the end of the world starts at 2008
then its fake
then its 2012
now its the internet thats gonna end..
WHATS NEXT...ANIME!?!? -.-

I don't think so, not with the way it's so vast these days. Internet will be around for a long time.

Haha, no not likely considering all the committed nerds out there who practically lives for the internet, ahem excusing myself that is.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 31 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.