Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Spanish Punctuation and Accents in comments? - Minitokyo

Spanish Punctuation and Accents in comments?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Hello, it's been years since i have had this onmy mind... maybe the good coders at MT can add an extra charset or work around UTF-8 so that MiniTokyo shows punctuation marks correctly?

Hmm... ormaybe it is because of the collate that is used in the dbs, but only you guys know that ;)

I guess this might a nice addon for MT, it would make it cleaner and nicer for all of us :)

Thanks!

Signature

ose que si yo acentuo en castellano..
me dan más creditos?
o qué...

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

considering that the language used in MT is supposed to be English, I don't think it's necessary....

Hmm... only because of that we are supposed to use only english? ^^'

It is not only the punctuation marks, some letters are lost in translation XD

Well, it is a good idea to keep a site clean and available to anyone. :)

Signature

I agree with ware4me, and we sometimes speak in spanish in some groups or in gestsbooks so I think it is necesary. I dont know, its just my opinion. ^^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.