Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have an 'imaginary friend'? - Minitokyo

Do you have an 'imaginary friend'?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

If yes, is it a boy or a girl? What is his/her name?
Why have you decided to have one?

As for me, I do have an imaginary friend. :D well. ^_^' but i haven't really named it ever. :sweat: ahahaha. i seem to like calling it 'imaginary friend' better. :hmpf: I don't know why, but i'm more comfortable with that. :hmpf: As you can see, I'm a person who talks to myself a lot. ~_~ My imaginary friend is another companion. ;)

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

When I was little I used to have one!
A girl, and she didn't have a name :(
I think I thought she was from another country or something X3

dont have, never had one either, not even as a kid.
i do have several personalities tho.

kirei23

kirei23

Shoujo fan

i don't really know if mine's a male or a female. XD

the candle flame of thought, seems to shine it's brightest, in the darkness..

Signature

ttwen

ttwen

somebody

imaginary friend. i don't have one, because i find the idea... disturbing.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hmm it's an imaginary bat not a person ^_^ with 60 of those in my head and counting I have enough of "voices" hehe ^_^ but I set out small contains of water and food every day for it...yes I am insane, be thankful I'm not crazy ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Oh yeah. It's a dog, and it's diabetic like me. I always imagined him like a male and stray dog.
Well, this was an idea of my parents, so when I was a kid I could get along with the "disease" that affects me.
It's been a lot of time since I last thought about him, so I hope he's doing well...

Well, if my memory serves me right, I think I had a few when I was a kid. Now as for the present, I don't think I have one, yet somehow I've always speculated that I have alter egos, male ones (heck forgot about my extraterrestrial one...) and a female one >_>... some definitely not as a friend... I admit I only have stopped talking with myself recently, but I keep on thinking out loud for some reason, making my people suspect me no matter how much I explain.

ZeinzuKun

The Unknown Creator

I do have one when I was in highschool...
I didn't named her but all I know is that she's a a ninja... Lingering in the shadows~!

No really~! I'm innocent~!

Eisritter

Eisritter

Cool As Ice

Imaginary Friend?*Chuckles*I have a lots of them but sadly I lose more of them as I grow up kinda left with about 4 or so right now

I don't have any imaginary friends, but i often think like the one who's thinking is not the one who i am but more of an observer of me. Something like that anyway.

Tenin

Tenin

i don't know if its an imaginary friend or split personality but he's there. as well as two others...

Why is it always the uncle...

I've definitely got an imaginery goddess to bow myself before... :P

No. Not at all. Never really had one or even thought about having one first of all.

Never had one.
I didn't heard of imaginary friends till I moved to the States.

No, I dont have one... But Id love to XD
I think I dont have enought imagination to create one :S But I hope you have fun with your companion! ^^

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Mmmh... Rue did have one and as Rue remembers it. Rue's imaginary friend was Rue's exact opposite...

The other side of Rue! as similar to that of a coin! (>W<)

Nope. I can't even imagine a person that would want to talk to me.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

no I never had one either.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.