Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What do you do on a saturday morning? - Minitokyo

What do you do on a saturday morning?

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

MoonSpike

MoonSpike

Inside the Darkness

I try to open my eyes, if I can, I enter on the internet and play something, watch something.
If not, I sleep 3 hours and repeat the same process.

Suicide is just an easy way of telling everyone that loves you, you hate them.

CutLia

CutLia

Nobody's perfect in this world..

go to shool...T_T

Nothing is perfect in this world

go to schooll.....? in the satur day..why

zuhur

zuhur

Hana

Me too, i go to school...
The day that i didn't go to school is Sunday.

?~?

Watch anime, go shopping, pick up some groceries and yak on MSN with my friends. Will occasionally treat myself to a nice lunch as well.

well
I have collage on saturday anyway
so
welll
yeah

I am very tired... and get up at 9.00 o'clock, i have a brekfast and... clean my room, because it's so very dirty

wow

I sleep until around ten, then practice piano. o_0

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I just wake up, and get ready for the plans that I've made, which range from hanging with my girlfriend, friends, or even work. If I don't have work, then I'm just relaxing on my laptop, checking up on news and what not.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

i lay in bed for 2 hours have some french toast and then have a nap or play on my computer
:)

How about study for the SAT and get your homeworks done early so you can get into a decent college and not have to stay up until 3AM everyday trying to finish your bio essay or study for calculus which makes no sense

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

web suf~....& see the animation

On a Saturday morning I would wake up early, sit on some online game for a few hours, get up and clean the house, shower and get ready to go out I guess ^^. My other option would b to wake up and go to work with my naggy mom -.-

Some People say that I'm a goody good for my own self..Is that true?

i get up late in the morning most saturdays..,then i paint,change the fishbowl water..,read magazines,then i go out..

pretty much go to work

i only have sun off

Sleep

Wake up, read manga or book, watch tv, breakfast, etc.....

HAKUDOSHii

HAKUDOSHii

phuntastic

Well, often I get into the day by watching Anime. And then going on to homework. :/

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

what do i do in saturday mornings?

Sleep, =)

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

online then watch anime

Saturday is sacred, none should have to go to school.

I sleep a bit laterthen usual, get up slowly while playing some of my favourite songs, eating cookies and enjoying the prospects of the day to come. It so happens that no matter what the prospects are, I still end up playing Dawn of War or Counterstrike Source for at least an hour before moving on to anything else.

first i sleep after i 'm going to walk or to play piano/violin and read

I just take it slooooow. Everything - slow. Nothing must go fast.

page 3 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 107 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.