Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it WRONG to talk to your ex(s) - Minitokyo

Is it WRONG to talk to your ex(s)

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

nope, once you broke up, you still need to maintain the friendship right?

NEVER talk about ur exs unless she asked...

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Yea it's ok, it's good to stay in touch with them; just as long as she's not the evil type, her boyfriend isn't the jealous type (if she has one), and the girl u have isn't the jealous type also(if u have one).

General conversation.. yeah it's okay to talk to an ex/
but if you're talking about stuff like hooking up..

then that's a definite no

There isn't anything wrong with talking to an ex as long as you both are ok with the past between the two of you

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Is it wrong? No, but in my life, if I had a very serious relationship with a girl, and we broke up, and she decided to move on, I would stay out of her life, and make sure we'd lose communication. It would be extrememly hard, but I'd rather do that, than see her and hear her talk and brag about her new boyfriend.

merged: 12-24-2008 ~ 12:29am
Is it wrong? No, but if it was up to me, and me and my girlfrend broke up from a very suerous relationship and she wanted to move on, I'd make sure that we'd lose communication cause it would be hard to stand hearing her brag about her new boyfriend, and things like that. That's just me.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

I do not think so. I think it is sad to end a relationship on bad terms. It can hurt you when you think of starting a new relationship. I think staying friends is great! If she or he wants to talk to you and your ok with it, then why not?

sakurachristine

The Sexorcist

i hope not. i want to still be my ex boyfriend's best friend. i still love him <3 but i just want to have some sort of relation with him

he might of broke my heart, he might of took away my love, he might of took away my strength, but he will never fully take me away.

Jealous much? well what i would do is to prove that you love her take her out and tell her specifically that you love her and no one else, and I would try cutting down on talking to them in FRONT of her cause some girls will eat you up for this stuff.

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

if you ex doesn't call himself turned gay because of the split then its ok although even if he doesn't do that he stil could possibly be a total tard. I don't know but take it from someone who knows

meh sig banners are overrated

^^ fujyoshi you should read the first post again. Slowly next time. The guy's girl is the subject and not the other way around.

And its not wrong to talk to your ex.

Don'tcha see the big deck don'tcha see the big chain don'tcha see the big grill wonder who they hatin' on lately its that one dude.

You also might want to consider whether she's been cheated on in the past. Because that will make her more insecure and more touchy than normal. My last g/f cheated on me with more than one supposed friend so I know if/when I get into another relationship I'm going to be overly suspicious of any guy friend. Like many of the previous suggestions try to avoid hanging out with your ex alone and never lie to your girlfriend when you are hanging out with your ex no matter how upset she gets about it. Lying will definately make things worse.

Signature

Signature done by:elizabeth-san

Aarag

Angel of Darkness

I would say no and yes you might think im a slut or something but I went out with my girlfriend for a month then i dumped her and got with her best friend and then I dumped her the next week but I talk to them my first girlfriend doesn't want to talk to me unless it's arguing and the other one acts annoyed but she doesn't care if i talk to her or not

Hey Miraku-spike

I'm french, so sry for my bad english.
Your question is quite interesting but has obviously no "bingo correct" answer !

Quote by SakichiiIt's not really "wrong", it probably just makes your girlfriend feel uncomfortable. You used to be with that girl, so she might be afraid you might decide you want to be with her again, maybe by speaking to them you might rediscover old feelings...

I pretty agree with this... The thing is that she is jealous. And your real question shouldn't be "Is it WRONG to talk to your ex(s)?" Cuz well, talk with your ex-girlfriend is neither good nor wrong ! It depends on how u see the situation. I think THE REAL QUESTION, the one that you should ask to yourself is : " : "Is she right to be jealous because i'm talking to my ex ?"

And with this, i can assure you that u are the only one that can answer...
If you are 100% sure of your feelings toward your ex, that you feel nothing but friendship for her... So go talk with your ex ! everything's allright dude :)

If you think you are lying to yourself, that your actual girlfriend is right to fear that she could loose you because of your ex, obviously you are wrong to talk with her ! Just break with your girlfriend and go back to your ex...

That's very simple, very obvious =)

Quote by SakichiiJealousy, just means she cares, or she's insecure and afraid of losing you.
If she didn't get jealous then she probably doesn't care about you so much, or else takes you for granted.

Right.... But i think you should be carefull here, cuz there are limits to this !
She cares about you, she loves you, but this isn't an excuse to impose you her way of thinking.
If you have already fully shown her how truthful you were, then just tell her (for the sake of your relationship) she should really work on herself. She has to trust you, if not, the problem won't never be solved, and one day or another she will loose you ! kay ? If you want to see your ex because she is a precious friend, don't let you girlfriend stop you : you are HER BOYFRIEND, NOT HER TOY (plus you are not married aren't you ? So wtf !? You have nothing to prove to her ! Roger that ?).

Personal advice now : If you fear that you could loose your girlfriend because of this, show her that you can be trusted. Tell her STRAIGHT that u loved your EX with full passion, and that she was a great experience ! Tell her your EX was really important for you, that she gave you many precious things... But all these stuff are part of the PAST, and RIGHT NOW, THE ONE THAT MAKE YOUR HEART BURST IS HER ! That when you are with her, you totaly forget your ex, and the one who makes you crazy and blind is her and only her ! ... Show her every day :) u'll see she won't be jealous anymore !

See you !

fujyoshi

fujyoshi

half elf flame haze

Quote by RockandRolla^^ fujyoshi you should read the first post again. Slowly next time. The guy's girl is the subject and not the other way around.

And its not wrong to talk to your ex.

oh I musta got confused. I didn't say it was bad to tawk wit your ex but if your ex is a tard that tries ta play like hes your friend when hes tawking about you bad on the other side then you need ta cut ties wit him (: I mean I guess its ok otherwise if you guys will remain friends.

meh sig banners are overrated

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 40 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.