Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can I still get credits from donations? - Minitokyo

Can I still get credits from donations?

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I used to donate to get credits, but now I can't find the donate link, is the donate option taken off? I don't really have time to participate extensively to obtain credits but I download a lot of pictures. What is a fast way to get credits?

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Well unfortunately the only way to make sure you don't have credits is to participate and I don't mean spamming. I don't know what happened with the donation, but from what I saw there were a lot of issues since Sheq was the only one controlling it. So I doubt it's coming back.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

I found the userguide in this subforum, but I would like to point out that the FAQ section keeps giving me 404 page not found errors. >w<

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

FAQ should be fixed now.

merged: 10-22-2008 ~ 06:10pm
btw, I asked sheq and he said he took it off a long time ago because it was too much of a hassle, and I don't think he has intentions of putting it back, unless Paypal offers an automatic system for donations or something.

Maybe he could specify minimum donation amount? So it weeds out people who donate tiny amounts. I know places where the donations are like minimum $20, and only accepts increments of $20.

psicomaniatica

psicomaniatica

Funtom's Candy

oh now I am really in trouble, I was looking for the donation option too, I hope it come backs, I'm starting to download more and more........ there should be minimum donation amount. come back donation option!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.