Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Why are the most of my scans being deleted?! - Minitokyo

Why are the most of my scans being deleted?!

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Why are my Ecchi scans are deleted? I mean in the ecchi gallery there are more scan/pics which are looking more to hentai and those arent deleted, but mines are?! There is NO UNDERSTANDING in it! I dont understand it!
My ecchi pic was deleted, where a girl was lying on bed only with lingerie on! And this pic is being deleted? Sorry, but there was no dublicate and it wasnt looking like a hentai pic! In the ecchi gallery there are more than "unnormal" ecchi pics in there!
Girls only with bras and half pantie on, so you can see there ass, and those are not being deleted?!
Sorry, but these isnt normal and understanding for me!
And my other scans, two girls from "Moonlight Lady", they are embracing themselves, are being deleted too?!
Just for embracing themselves?!
I REALLY CANT UNDERSTAND IT, its just fuck damn UNFAIR! >=0! >=( :angry:

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

it's because you can see her private area too clearly.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.