Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE? - Minitokyo

Is there going to be Zero no Tsukaima SEASON 4 or OVA or MOVIE?

Which will it be after Zero no Tsukaima:Princess no Rondo?

A Season 4
72 votes
An OVA
6 votes
A Movie
3 votes
Nothing
3 votes
None Of The Above
2 votes

Only members can vote.

This thread is closed for posting.

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

I finished watching seasons 1 to 3 in aweek and i am still asking for more... i am HOPING that there will be a season 4 to finish all the hanging missions of my Saito San. LET US JUST KEEP OUR FINGERS CROSSED

merged: 09-14-2009 ~ 11:45am
SEASON 4! SEASON 4! SEASON 4!

I have now the 2 last episodes left of the 3rd season and i hope it's finished.
But when i read the post of FatalB it is going to be a 4rd season, because there are many topics left (thanks for telling me that -.- ^^)

(I can't recall where, but I had heard several months ago that both Shana and ZnT were to get five seasons a piece. If that were true then there would obviously have to be a season four, and then we'd have to wait for a season after that too. I don't really mind, ZnT 1 and 2 were very good, which would ccertainly make season 3 pretty bad by comparison, but it didn't seem quite that bad to me. Long series don't tend to get too bad for me until they're at least past 52, and ZnTs third season only brought the total to 37. I'm always willing to give it a shot.)

From what I've heard there is going to be a 24 part 4th and a 13 part 5th ( they go to the real world after she cast a large void spell at the end of the 4th and get sucked in the rift ) though take it at your own discretion because its not from the best of sources.

from what i got tho they are doing this like skipbeat just to make you get the manga and book so they ended it just fine(curse them i want more)

Well, I think a SS4 is good to put an end to everthing, like that King of Galia or "Saito's Girls-Problem"...
Hope it not disapoint me like Haruhi II >.<

VindicatoR

VindicatoR

Greato!

Yea pretty sure there will be another season from what I'm guessing.

Quote by zait0oh...
so,
no one can post it
T_T
my friends ask me to buy it from
ebei
but i have not a credit card
hyuh~
but
anyone know when the 4th season will relase?
i will be patient to wait for it

. . . . .

uhmmm, personally, i would love to just see saito and louise together, and all their little quarrels xD
buttttt, if a fourth season were to come, i think it would be around july ish, since seasons 1, 2, 3 were aired on television on july-ish, and ended in september. =\
so i guess well have to wait till then ><

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

anything would be good.
Cause i'll watch anything. XD

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

hopefully there was season 4, season 3 too many problem wasnt solve

Hopefully,this was the best anime.I even enjoyed the fillers.people thing it should be summed up because the romance is clear but i still think zero dosent trust saito well enough and the incident with the princess.so i hope it does come out

i prefer Season 4

i think they should make a movie in my perspective cuz than if they dnt...it's just gonna get dragged:)

I hate the no-ending final...because everybody,me too,keeps on asking more,but sometimes without results...
I hope in a four season!

still waiting for 4th season..
really" like this anime >.<

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 63 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.