Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Error when adding/deleting members in groups... - Minitokyo

Error when adding/deleting members in groups...

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Recently (today in particular), when I've been moderating a group (adding a member or deleting one that's been banned) and I hit submit, it takes me to the group's webpage instead of refreshing the list and taking me back to the group members list. It will add or delete the member, but its frustrating to have to go back and forth from the page - back to the control panel - and so forth, especially when you have a large group with many members. I can get an updated list (sometimes) when I just use the browser's back button, but its just annoying.

As long as I've been here, I've never encountered this problem. Is this this a glitch?
I don't know if any other groups have experienced it, but when moderating all of my groups today it happened.

If its a problem/glitch/error that can be fixed - awesome.
If not, oh well. I just thought you all would like to be aware of it.

Thank you. :)

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Yeah, it was a configuring error due to MT's server move. But it's fixed now :)

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Awesome! Thanks so much! :D

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.