Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Sheryl Or Ranka ? - Minitokyo

Sheryl Or Ranka ?

Tagged under Macross Frontier

wHICH ONE SHOULD ALTO CHOOSE ?

SHERYL
44 votes
RANKA
18 votes

Only members can vote.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

SHERYL! =A=|> (waving a flag!)

It doesn't mean that i dislike Ranka or anything. I just like a Galactic Fairy more!

Well, personally I don't like a character with inu-mimi and green hair...including a canine tooth - -"""

Wow I just saw the ending, started last week, I'm so surprised this anime isn't more famous..
I don't like the fact that they basically ended with a big "who knows", but obviously I think Alto'll just go with Sheryl, cause he's lived more with her than with Ranka who had her own stuff going on during the entire series.. ( besides she needs to grow a bit..)

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

Sheryl, ! i chose she

well apparently people, the movie is going to decide for us, the director said that in the second movie, he's going to make everything clear. so yeah, too back we wont have THE answer in the first movie... damn... but there's a growing breraxsheryl fans.. god i hope it wont be a brery sheryla nd alto ranka ending,... I really doubt it but that would be a freaking hard blow to take.

i prefer ranka

I think Alto just confused his feelings for Ranka...he's more like a sister to him...
but the fact Ranka likes him probably made him confused...

Sheryl's so much more sexy lol

Quote by jfoxnotdeadi need credit

lol well i do too

Quote by Lems

Quote by jfoxnotdeadi need credit

lol well i do too

lol don't we all~

kineticstar

kineticstar

eXtRA MedICATioN 4 alL!!!

Sheryl hands down. Ranka is cute but to dizzy really high maint. Sheral is take charge and know what she wants. My kinda girl!

hmm i have to say.. sheryl :)

nooooo! i can't choose :(............... it's gotta be both of them!...........................

Aynaayna5000

Aynaayna5000

Failure can lead to success ...

Ranka, definitely

Na HanyateSignature Image

I'd pick Ranka

I would prefer Sheryl!
i think Sheryl s moe suitable to Alto!
To Alto,ranka just like a sister~~

Thank you ....

merged: 03-15-2010 ~ 02:24pm
thank you ....

Sheryl. She's hos the power to make me feel Aww... She's awesome.

Probably, Alto will not choose because the Supervising director - Sh?ji Kawamori - wants to make some changes in the series.

Actually he once said "Why do we have to choose one?" in an interview.

damn.... so you mean the guy is going to make the fans wait like idiots til the release of the second movie, ... never giving us an answer ?... I hope he would just reveal to us all that alto is gay and you've been fooled for 26 episodes and 2 movies.

no idea why but i seem to like sheryl more

Quote by Lemswell, ALTO will probably HAVE TO choose between the 2 singers....

I would prefer him to end up with sheryl though... don't know about you, but I prefer Sheryl to ranka.
Although I don't dislike the later, I think it's so unfair if alto end up with ranka. Ranka always have people on her side especially now that she's reunited with her brother...

As for sheryl, that girl was always alone, she lived a difficult childhood, and never had someone who really loved her for who she is, beside Alto.
It wouldn't be fair if alto choose Ranka...who basically is the cause of all the massacres as well as the death of her and sheryl's family (Mao nome).

Well what do you think I wonder ?

Well, you are the only person who give me an acceptable and convincing reason why Alto should end up with Sheryl.

Although the massacres are miserable, there are always some tragedies whenever there is a clash between two species. (However, I do not mean that someone should die.) The clash brings not only destruction and slaughter but also rebirth and evolution.

I think Ranka is a special one among divas appeared in the Macross series because she is in a gap between Vajras and human beings. She sings in order to protect her friends. On the other side, she has to suffer from the death of Vajra. In fact, she was born with the V-Type microbes, which means it is predestined that her singing may attract Vajras.

The best way to solve the problem is that Alto do not choose or choose both of the girls. :)

Ranka all the way!

Quote by OdyOfKant
Well, you are the only person who give me an acceptable and convincing reason why Alto should end up with Sheryl.

Although the massacres are miserable, there are always some tragedies whenever there is a clash between two species. (However, I do not mean that someone should die.) The clash brings not only destruction and slaughter but also rebirth and evolution.

I think Ranka is a special one among divas appeared in the Macross series because she is in a gap between Vajras and human beings. She sings in order to protect her friends. On the other side, she has to suffer from the death of Vajra. In fact, she was born with the V-Type microbes, which means it is predestined that her singing may attract Vajras.

The best way to solve the problem is that Alto do not choose or choose both of the girls. :)

well true thing ! and well she's the reason behind the masacre nonetheless although she didnt mean it, it doesnt make the sacrifice any less painful. And I would rather prefer him to choose no one (or end up with a complete random and unknow new character) than choose the two. Choosing the both of them would just be unfair for both the girls, the best would be that one of them would just give it up on him for whatever reason and walk out with pride. It would be easier.... although i doubt it.

ranka x)) ..

Sheryl, the reason is obvious as many ppl pointed out.
Alto and Sheryl's relationship has a deeper maturity and connection.
Ranka didn't actively try to know Alto. She enjoyed being with him and the comfort but never gone any further. Well, she tried sometimes but her approach was wrong. Actually, her feeling probably were more like a deep crush then love.
Although, with the movie many parts have changed. Ranka became something like a childhood friend to Alto and she has more understanding of Alto. Well, perhaps interestingly Sheryl's got more "weapons" at her arsenal and the improved focus on her doesn't make it any less serious. But the very least in the movie Ranka actually has a real chance...well, we'll see with the second movie.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 53 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.