Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Wild Berry Poptarts! - Minitokyo

Wild Berry Poptarts!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

For the past two years I have been on a search for Wild Berry poptarts, but, alas (!), I cannot seem to fid them in any grocery store or superstore. I fear that the wild berry poptarts have forever left me.

Does anyone else share in this tragic loss?

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Lol... I dont.

I never heard of it... In my country it problably doesnt ever even existed lol

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I recall what you are talking about, and remember enjoying them profusely.

If they were taken off the market, it would be sad. Gonna have to go searchin' then...

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I don't even remember what flavours of poptarts there were >w<

i never heard of those.
loved strawberry poptarts tho.
and even those are hard to find nowadays.

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Quote by cloudymirror22i never heard of those.
loved strawberry poptarts tho.
and even those are hard to find nowadays.

Strawberry or frosted strawberry? Either way, both are pretty common in my neck of the woods, though they tend to be swamped out of the limelight by the dessert flavors (hot fudge sundae, cookie dough).

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I never seen that flavor but I do agree with your feeling there I had something like that happen to me before.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

I'm not sure how many flavors are there for poptarts. So I wouldn't know

ArtificialRaindrop

ArtificialRaindrop

We're All Mad Here.

I absolutely share in your loss! That was my favorite flavor. It's been more than 4 years since I last saw them, but when you see the animated ads on tv, they have Wildberry in some of them and he has beefy arms and a camouflage headband. So I don't know what the deal is T_T

Signature ImageYou can't live without the fire, it's the heat that makes you strong ~ Within Temptation, "Iron"
KHDownloads <-- Butterfly Chaser referred!

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.