Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you have a problem, Now ? - Minitokyo

Do you have a problem, Now ?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

yeah. there are so many homework you know. what about you?

Signature

Katzbalger

Katzbalger

Managment Fun

I have a 3 minute 3D animation due in 2 months. I have to model 4 scenes, another character, complete the aimation, record sound required, create a soundtrack and get all the lighting within the scene work right. I'm looking at 5 months worth of animation here, not 2...

Yes, yes. I'm sleepy but don't wanna sleep.

Signature

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

now. i get a new problem about my computer. i really hate this. :angry:

Signature

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

my works....enormous....
*help me*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

darkwaterbunny

darkwaterbunny

cancha! And MORE cancha!

I also have WAY too much homework and I cant sleep because of it. Also some problems at home and the overall stress of life. But, its what we have to go through.

Ninja

Ninja

Slacking Ninja

Me I have way too much homework/projects, finding a college to attend, passing high school, completing community service hours and sports hours its driving this ninja crazy! :sweat:

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

i have so many homeworks now. because today i take a holiday. and... you know i really hate if i get a homework when i take holiday

Signature

KorganoS

KorganoS

Busy atm ^_^;;

mountains of job,... and some article deadline for magazine.... somebody help... >_<

For HQ anime pieces of art
visit : [FRAGMENTS] - www.crash.inweb.dk

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Too much crap to do, not enough time. Too many things that need to be taken care of, yet I put them off. Basically my whole life is a huge mess, problem wise, yet I can still manage it just fine @_@ The irony...

Signature Image

Cloudnine

neko mimi modo~!

hmmm~ Other than being evicted from my apartment in two weeks for a late payment, dead computer from installing the service pack 2 (evil.. =_=) and grinding noise when I shift to 3rd gear on my bike, everything is fine and dandy!

what a wonderful life ^^;;

xandman

xandman

The King of Hearts

my problem is that ..... zzz......ZZ..... z.....

Signature

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by Cloudninehmmm~ Other than being evicted from my apartment in two weeks for a late payment, dead computer from installing the service pack 2 (evil.. =_=) and grinding noise when I shift to 3rd gear on my bike, everything is fine and dandy!
what a wonderful life ^^;;

Ouch....*Bows* Sorry, my problems are somewhat similar, cept it involves not having a car for awhile, and trying to get back college funds....but evicted.....that has yet to happen....though the house I was living in is under repairs because the room above mine collapsed. @_@ My computer is like 7 years old....so it has reasons for malfunctioning....but still *sniff* I shed tears for you Cloud =( Thats AWFUL.....as for the bike....Well if I knew something I'd be more than glad to help you, but I'll take a look at my bike and try to figure out what the problem might be (Even though its different, I can get a relative good idea about the problem) ^.~ Hoorah!

Signature Image

whitefang

whitefang

Pirate Hunter

yeah now. i get a new problem on my computer. i can see a picture on my computer.

Signature

I have a huge project due tom, er, today, in a few hours, and I really need to do it, but then again if I did that, I would not be here would I? Desicions, desicions.

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

hm....got school now >o<''

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

Kyo-Sohma

Kyo-Sohma

*Sulking on the roof*

Can't sleep or the clowns will eat me... oh wait wrong thing...

Hrm, School seems to be my only problem currently. Too much stuff that they give for homework and not enough hours in a day to complete it. So glad that Thanksgiving is coming up soon and that the end of the semester is soon after. Then I'll have 2 1/2 weeks before the spring semester begins.

Signature
"I'm gonna break your pretty boy face" -Kyou to Yuki

i need money ^^ to buy new tuningparts for my airsoft rifle ^^"

Sakichii

Sakichii

Ash-chan

I'm not really allowed to see my boyfriend...

"Chi wa Hideki ga suki"
#JapaneseLover#

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

Need money for the following:
-passport
-student loans

Need an escape from my head pains

Need a better memory, or better skills at handling money

Bottom line: Either a way out, or a match and a leaking tank of gasoline

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I have problem in my economy, because i am an university student and live at boardhouse.

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.