Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite character on resident evil all? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite character on resident evil all?

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Katkoota

Katkoota

meow~ >:3

Hello :)
Guys What's your favorite character on resident evil all ?
for meh of course "Leon" <3 and "wasker" :3
and girl..hmm.. YEAH! "ada wong" :D
what about you all? ;)

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT! <3

My favourite character from RE was Jill Valentine xp

Katkoota

Katkoota

@Rufusek: Jill Valentine havin' a nice character :)

KUWAIT! <3

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

i feel I like ada wong myself also.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

The girl who kicks *ss ... forgot her name XD

Katkoota

Katkoota

@KuraKaze : which one? :)

KUWAIT! <3

KazamiHayato

KazamiHayato

全て勇気強さ持つの男

I believe that my fave is Leon.

Signature Image

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

Ada Wong
She is really sexy, cool and beautiful too ^^

Kobato7

Kobato7

Kobato-chan

Leon *.* is really hot and gorgeous

Signature

Ada Wong

LZC

LZC

Mass of Contradictions

Oddly enough, it's the one who plainly disappeared from the series, Rebecca Chambers. And for all sorts of odd reasons: (relatively wussy support character in the original game that dies oh so easily), (co-star in RE0 with more ways to die pathetically), (the side-prop for all the other characters in terms of coolness)...

The last one's probably it. Rebecca is such a normal everyday-type of character (although the background story is that she's an academic genius, which means nearly nothing in RE, where guns and guts rule) in the RE series, compared to nearly everyone else who's anyone, that she stands out quite glaringly in a survival-horror universe.

Hope she gets accounted for in the next RE game!

I haven't played an awful lot of Resident Evil over the years (a few hours here and there), but for one reason or another I'm intrigued by the two protagonists in Resident Evil 5, Chris Redfield and Sheva Alomar, and look forward to learning about these two much more than I was with Leon and Ashley in the previous game. One of the many reasons that I'm really looking forward to this one!

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

Leon 4 sure <3

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

KUWAIT!Signature Image

x-lawss

x-lawss

Wanderer

Leon and Ada Wong XD

Mmm I guess It'd be Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine. I liked Leon in RE2 but they TOTALLY ruined him on RE4. He used to be a cool headed and calm man, but then he just came back as the typical and petulant moron. Guess that's what you get working for the president of the US (no offense meant) your head fills of hot air.

Billy Coen, Albert Wesker, and Chris Redfield are my favs. :)

Claire Redfield.

Mene, mene, tekel, parsin

it'd be chris redfield, jill valentine, claire redfield. in resident evil 2 i ever once liked leon, coz after he escape in racon city, he became special agent. many task he received. but i dont like game play in RE 4, it's suck, everything became easy...
but i heard game play RE 5 is same as RE 4. T__T

albert wesker current my fav in resident evil 4...he quite cool and mysterious...and i quite like using him in mercenaries in bonus game...aahaha

Easily Leon S. Kennedy. That man stars in my two favourite REs to date... though I haven't played RE5 yet. T_T

Gamefreak91

Gamefreak91

Challenger of Games

Jill Valentine cuz for her being a woman, she's tough as nails while looking good at the same time, and Leon Kennedy, one time a rookie, now a gov't agent, he's a real cool guy.

chris redfield, born to be pro

Leon S. Kennedy! <3 He is so amazing and cook and hawt! LOL I totally love him. I also think Jill Valentine is cool too.

angell19

angell19

Sniper 19

Claire Redfield and Jill Valentine

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.