Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's your favorite character on resident evil all? - Minitokyo

What's your favorite character on resident evil all?

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Tatsuha

Tatsuha

Lazy

Wesker, of course... he's a bad mofo

Jill valentine for sure!

Leon and Chris X3 just coz they're hawwwwwt <3 lol... i have a habit of only playing on games where i find the main characters absolutely GORGEOUS XD

Leon all the way! He is just awesome.

When you think about it of all the heroes he's the one that suffers the most physical abuse.
He gets shot in RE2.
He gets Thrown about, practically strangled and infected with some weird ass plague in RE4.
And in the CG Movie Degeneration he gets thrown into part of a building as well as almost blown up.

So its Leon all the way for me..plus he's hot but thats just a bonus.

Quote by BehaxeltziLeon all the way! He is just awesome.

When you think about it of all the heroes he's the one that suffers the most physical abuse.
He gets shot in RE2.
He gets Thrown about, practically strangled and infected with some weird ass plague in RE4.
And in the CG Movie Degeneration he gets thrown into part of a building as well as almost blown up.

So its Leon all the way for me..plus he's hot but thats just a bonus.

I agree with everyhing you just wrote, if he can survive that then he can survive anything X3 that's why i loves him lol XP HE IS EPIC! <3

Leon and wesker

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Wesker is in the new movie from Mila Jovich XD yay, we get to see his cat eyes :P

lam0o

lam0o

Filp,Switch And Haruhi?

Jill valentine

Signature

Quote by tashypotts12Wesker is in the new movie from Mila Jovich XD yay, we get to see his cat eyes :P

and red light from his eye

This is my deviantart
Signature Image

Quote by chutsaran and red light from his eye

i know <3 i love him an leon but i hate it that in the movies by mila jovich she doesn't keep to the story line an we don't get to see who they'd cast for Leon and Chris

Chris does the real Job in Resident Evil

Bushido

Bushido

Legendary Dark Samurai

Ada Owna /o/

Chris is just incredible and it's amazing how Leon never gets badly injured, only scathed X3

Leon is obviously just superhuman (without having to use some weird chemical crap)
I also prefer him a lot over Chris.....

Quote by BehaxeltziLeon is obviously just superhuman (without having to use some weird chemical crap)
I also prefer him a lot over Chris.....

Hells yeah <3 i love him soooo much coz i'm sad like that hahaha anywho i so prefer him coz i just finished playing umberella chronicles for wii :P <3 i'm in love hahahaha

Men - Leon or Hunk
Women - Jill or Ada

Hunk is too badass to not be on this list.

I hadn't personally owned a resident evil since the 1st one, so i really haven't got engrossed in the most part of the series, until recently that is. I picked up (and got hooked on) 5 so my fav's are Chris and Jill.
Now having to go source the others available on PC :P

Well i like Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield! They kick the ass of degenerated guys xD

Quote by merynokoWell i like Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield! They kick the ass of degenerated guys xD

yeah, they are :P i got my mum hooked on the movie XD and now she thinks that Leon is fit haha XD plus Claire and Leon are quite a cute couple... not a normal one... a weird but cute one :P

Quote by tashypotts12

Quote by merynokoWell i like Leon Kennedy and Claire Redfield! They kick the ass of degenerated guys xD

yeah, they are :P i got my mum hooked on the movie XD and now she thinks that Leon is fit haha XD plus Claire and Leon are quite a cute couple... not a normal one... a weird but cute one :P

well i agree with your mom xP Leon and Claire would be a cute couple xD Nice idea of your mom ~_^

Nemisis if your talking humans and Zombies
otherwise wesker

Quote by merynoko

well i agree with your mom xP Leon and Claire would be a cute couple xD Nice idea of your mom ~_^

if my mum read this she would probably brag, alot, then accidently hit either me or herself... she's not too smart anymore haha X3

merged: 08-05-2010 ~ 09:16pm
but they are a cute couple X3

Uh then i should take back my comment x3

Oh and Krauser is badass too xD in RE4 in the mercenaries ;D he is a killermachine xD and his arm O.o
But if you have to fight him in the story xD uhh,he's a hard boss O.o

yeah, i get my brother to beat the hard boss' coz he, i don't know why, can play and complete any game i give him X3 i got him to finish my naruto game for psp and now he knows all the names of the characters haha and don't worry about my mum, atleast she hasn't had a drink so i think i'm safe haha X3

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 126 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.