Download Quota and Credits Questions

page 1 of 1 4 total items

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Cancel

I was going to upload a indy art. The upload page said that I will gain 4.00 credits from it. I did not have any other gallery tab open at that time; I only had the Upload Page and the Forum Page (about 'How to Upload') open. I started out with these:

Quote: Free Download Quota
Credits

Now, after I successfully uploaded my image ("The Pink Witch"), I ended up with these:

Quote: Free Download Quota
Credits

So... why did that happen? I lost a free download and credits for submitting my own artwork?

Thank you for taking your time to read this~ ^^

--------------

EDIT:

Alright, I ran an experiment (I don't mind if I lose my credits anyway). The link on the left panel said "Download (0.0 credits)" when I went to my submission ("The Pink Witch"). I clicked it, and from the above said Credits^ , it went down to this:

Quote:
Free Download Quota
Credits

I thought hey, it might be a one time thing, so I tried it again, and my credits went down to this:

Quote:
Free Download Quota
Credits

So, we also get credits deducted for something that supposedly uses "0.0 credits", and something that happens to be our own submissions?

Because yes!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

Thanks for the research.

Your bug reports happens to coincide with changes made to the credit system. Additionally, additions and subtractions to your credit amount and download quota are not immediately, although changes are made to make them more immediate. So if you see a change in your credit amount, that may be due to previous actions.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

Cancel

Hmm, to upload Indy art or wallpaper, it actually costs you credits. It should say "The cost for you to submit a indyart is ___ credits." (the exact number will be there, it depends on the user).

You'd gain credits if you submit scans. you should get a message that says "The reward for you to submit a scan is 4.00 credits."

The left panel that says "Download (0.0 credits)" , the credits are rounded off. The actual cost is probably 1.45275 - 1.439125 = 0.0136 credits, but because the left panel thing only has the precision of 1 decimal place, it got rounded down.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Cancel

Alright~ ^^ That clears it up. Thanks for the replies!

Because yes!

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.