Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 do you hate it when love ruins friendships? - Minitokyo

do you hate it when love ruins friendships?

page 1 of 1 10 total items

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

Do you hate it when love ruins your friendship with the person you love or with your friends? well do you have friend that likes you but you don't like them back and you don't whant to talk to them cause you feel weird? Or have you ever become gf and bf with someone and then broken up and can't talk to them either cause i know how that feels. it doesn't feel good. :sweat:

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

I suppose that I have a similar situation. In spite of my status as an introvert, I tend to get along with the opposite gender for some reason. Don't really have the words to explain it, but I've made quite a few friends that fall under that category, one of which happens to be my girlfriend (whom I love with every inch of my being).

The issue at hand occurred a while back with another good (female) friend of mine. We used to talk and call each other as friends, but it started to fall apart when she found out about my Beloved. Up to now we've managed to remain friends, though we don't talk as often as before (which I understand since she found her own treasured one in that time-span). In spite of this, I cannot help but get the feeling that she might have been hurt by the knowledge.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

I don't want that,Love is a Unique,if we can't be a couple so we can be friend.I know that feels when we broke up or there is someone love our but we not really love back.
I feel sometimes uncomfortable when me meet or we not talk but if I can't continue act like that.eventhought We already broke up or I not love her,but we can be good friend,so can talk normally again.and if Love make our friendship with friend ruin I don't want that,because Love is important but friend is important too.
>,<
mmm,ano nee are you broke up with you BF?or fight with friend?
I hope you can be friend again with them^ ^

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

Quote by EuforiaAmuritaNatsumimmm,ano nee are you broke up with you BF?or fight with friend?
I hope you can be friend again with them^ ^

yeah i broke up with my boyfriend but i'm not taking it so well i was so stupid to brake up with him i really liked him and he liked me to but it was all my fault we broke up. why? T_T oh yeah were friends but he thinks hes better than me for some strange reason hahaha but hes not. ;)
well the problem is with my friends he likes me and i don't like him back so i feel strange talking to him. :sweat:

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well, when i was 20 or 21 years old i sorta fell in love for the 1rst time ever. I was so envolved in that relationship that it damaged bonds from my group of friends.

they took like a dissaproval becuz i didnt share anything with them. but luckily I change, and right now i have a truly love, who's friend of my friends. And i need it to be like that, not apart.

hanatarah

hanatarah

lost under the red moon

yes! my friend and i fell in love but when it didnt work out things fell aprt with our other friend

join koga-from-inuyasha! (\__/)
(O.O)
(")_(")

The person I fell in love with
was one of my best friends. . .
it was sad :,(

yes

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

Both of my previous boyfriends used to be my friends before I started dating them. Now, it wasn't a surprise when I figured that hey, they only hung out with me because they wanted to 'get to know me'... so I didn't care about the 'friendship' much when I broke up with them.

Now, what's sillier is when a close friend gets jealous of me and her boyfriend. I mean, what the heck? XD They know that I'm engaged and am not 'that kind of person' (cheater).

Because yes!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yeah I admit I do hate that even thoiugh I did try hard to avoid it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 10 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.