Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Gundam 00 s2 - Minitokyo

Tagged under Mobile Suit Gundam 00

page 1 of 1 9 total items

What do you guys think about the second season or what do you expect? Personaly i like it because it follow the steps of the first season, i mean that the new gundams aren't overpowered and i'm still hoping for some characters like ali, patrick to appear again and wanna know more about lyle(new lockon) since he acts very suspiciously.

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I also like it man Iam really enjoying with gundam 00 etc. but iam with you I feel the same way with the new lockon.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

i like the new season, it is completely different from the first season and that is what i like the most about it. With every character there is an evolution they look different, they are more mature and since there was great character development in the first season we already know them so we can enjoy them even more. The story seems to me alot darker than the first, and Celestial Being is wiser in its choices than in the first season. Also i like how they dont waste episodes with mindless chatter, every episode has a point to it which will either play it self out or have meaning for a future event. I cant wait to see what happens this season and hopefully they will either make a movie or another series after this season.

What I really like is the more evenness of the battlefield compare to the first season. The problem is there are only four of them against most of earth forces. So it will be harder battle for celestial being to achieve their objectives.

I think the second season is great. There's great new charecter building for everyone and they make it all sound so new and fresh compared to other animes. Also, the graphics are top quality and it makes me admire how long it takes to design it all.

I personally thing the second season is awesome. Usually sequels dont really ever do anything to top the first season but Gundam 00 is continuing to surpass its first season with new and fresh ideas while keeping the same great characters that we loved. The animation and story are just as good if not better than they were. Everything they set up in the first season is coming to fruition this season. I cant wait to see how they wrap everything up.

The action in the battlefield are so intense and the CGI are impressive.

About Lyle, he's also a member of Katharon. While Anew is somehow related to one of the innovators, reasons are unknown, but how did A-Laws knew the location of Ptolemy.

i hope neil havent died yet TT__TT geez i like him so much

lelouchi

magic violin

The most i love from G00 is the song trust you. from all gundam soundtracks i love this the best

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.