Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 When did we get the new tabs? - Minitokyo

When did we get the new tabs?

page 1 of 1 17 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

In the MiniToyko forum I get two new tabs - one for categories and one for active threads. Is this a new feature or is my browser acting up?
Its an interesting feature. I was curious if this was a temporary thing or if it was a permanent thing.

http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c124/yothsothgoth/MINITOKYO.jpg

probably explains why my forum page is not loading quickly, back in a minute.

I got the tabs too. So I guess it's the new feature.
I'm not sure if this is temporary or not.

still can't get "forum" to load but when I click individual threads or categories from the main page they load pretty quick. Must be a new feature because everytime something gets changed it works like crap until the mods fix it.

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It's a new feature, not your browser acting up XD

You'll also notice that if you go to browse a gallery, you'll see tabs with "wallpapers", "indy art", and "scans" (if you're browsing a specific series, you'll also get an "information" tab), as well as a search bar.

merged: 10-28-2008 ~ 08:37pm
@XRW175P6MQ4: maybe it's your connection? 'cause it works fine for me...

I just want to say that I LOVE the new tabs. Just seems easier to move around from walls to scans and such.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Expect more tabs soon :p

Also this should not in any way affect the site performance, so if it does, that is curious. Could you post some details?

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Oh wow, its getting interesting now on the guestbook and other pages.
Its really helpful and I can find things fast.
Thanks so much. ^^

I *heart* the new tabs! XD

I love the new tabs! It's way easier to move around, beats searching around for the links. The search function is also great!

jasmint285

jasmint285

Merlin's Apprentice

but if everyone has it...
why isn't it showing on mine? =S

Signature
Being emotionally hurt is like having internal injury where the agonising pain kills you slowly without anyone knowing...and you can put on a brave front and smile at everyone around you to hide the fact that you're suffering...
Oh why did you have to do this to me?

cygnostratus

cygnostratus

Raijin Gaeshi

NO FAIR! why don't I get those?! T_T

FinalFantasyFans|Ecchi-Club
Signature Image
You were the lightning in that rain, you can still shine through the darkness

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Interesting. So, you're not getting any tabs on any of these pages?

http://browse.minitokyo.net/gallery?index=1
http://cygnostratus.minitokyo.net/
http://forum.minitokyo.net/

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

What code can we use on our userpages to change the color of the tabs? On my page they stay the normal dark blue, but on Chloe-chan's page they're pink, matching her layout, but I didn't spot any css in her userpage code.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Quote by sailorchironWhat code can we use on our userpages to change the color of the tabs? On my page they stay the normal dark blue, but on Chloe-chan's page they're pink, matching her layout, but I didn't spot any css in her userpage code.

Try

#tabs a { background-color: #xxx; }

and for the currently open tab

#tabs li.active a { background-color: }

Not tested though :p

merged: 10-29-2008 ~ 09:58pm
If you don't like them at all

#tabs { display: none; }

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Quote by Sheqel

Quote by sailorchironWhat code can we use on our userpages to change the color of the tabs? On my page they stay the normal dark blue, but on Chloe-chan's page they're pink, matching her layout, but I didn't spot any css in her userpage code.

Try

#tabs a { background-color: #xxx; }

and for the currently open tab

#tabs li.active a { background-color: }

Not tested though :p

merged: 10-29-2008 ~ 09:58pm
If you don't like them at all

#tabs { display: none; }

I do like them! I had the code half right, I was doing #tabs {background-color:#xxxx} Thanks!

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

like the tabs, cept when they are double layered, it doesnt look as good then. maybe you can divide up the space more or less equally? more tabs = each one takes up less space (like in a browser). or a way to cycle through tabs: there are a maximum number of tabs you can view at one time but there are also arrows on each side that will show you the next set of tabs when you click 'em. may be slow though. and sry i cant help in the how department, im just a consumer. so i apologize if what i ask is crazy, damn difficult and would take a million years to do.

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

I have an slight issue with the tabs. Just on my userpage. There are 7 tabs, and I'm assuming on a widescreen monitor they take up one line, but on my non-widescreen monitor they go to the second line. And my welcome banner has now been pushed off to the side of the screen. Not sure how to get it back to normal.
Pretty much what chaos850 was saying :o

merged: 11-01-2008 ~ 04:24am
My userpage has been fixed, it looks better :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.