Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What appears to be a bug in "Write a Plot"? - Minitokyo

What appears to be a bug in "Write a Plot"?

page 1 of 1 3 total items

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

I was trying to write a plot for the Alice Nine in the pop idol category. Once I finished, I hit submit. The page came back and told me that I had not entered "Known Title", "Alternate Title", and "Type". Known title had been automatically filled with "Alice Nine" when I tried to submit the plot, but was now blank, and I was unable to type in the space. Alternate Title was now blank as well, but I could type in it. Type was first set as "Pop Idol", but had reset itself to "Miscellaneous", and I was unable to pull down the selection. No matter what I do, I can't make it accept the article I wrote.

-Is- there anything to be done?

Thank you in advance,
Bakageta

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Sounds like a serious bug. Taking a look now.

merged: 10-29-2008 ~ 03:27pm
Should be fixed :)

BakagetaKoto

BakagetaKoto

Ano Baka-san desu!

Thank you very much, Sheqel-san. *salutes* I'll go try it out and report back. ^^

merged: 10-29-2008 ~ 06:45pm
Alright! it's working just fine. ^^ Thank you again!

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.