Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Shugo Chara!Doki Download - Minitokyo

Shugo Chara!Doki Download

Group announcement by Shugo-chara

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

Haaahiii
minna-san Since I can't post in group content so I would like to post in announcement.mmm,what do you think about Shugo Chara Doki?
nee I just want to put the link of download episodes of shugo chara & Shugo Chara!Doki
coz I long time not active in here(I want to useful too><)
Here The link

Absolutely not. No providing links to copyrighted material means no providing links to copyrighted material

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

Koboshi93

Koboshi93

La vie est un cadeau.

COOL! thanks a lot for the link!

kogedonbofrench-tribu shugo-chara anime-fans-united
other groups: kamichama-karin and wataru-yoshizumi-fans and The-Library and Manga Holics join!

riku1212

riku1212

love hurts so much!

thanks rei i couldn't find any so thanks again i'll try to load them on the group. wait witch ones should i load i'm thinking only the doki ones should i?

you never know you love someone until you'ev lost them.
join: shugo-chara TWEWYnabari-no-ou dark-palace katekyo-hitman-reborn

yay! thanks but I already have seen 56 (raw of course:P) thank you anyway!

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

EuforiaAmuritaNatsumi

Cosplayer,Photograp& Illustrator

hahahaha,I think everyone want to see the eng sub,if you want raw ver I will add it^^
don't worry>.<

Signature Image
naru-nanao-heroineskururu-forevershugo-charavocaloid2make-your-best

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

I don't think so. MT is not a place to share links to copyrighted material. That includes in groups.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.