Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 marriage [age issue] - Minitokyo

marriage [age issue]

*follow poll accordingly*

guy with younger girl
8 votes
guy with older girl
0 votes
girl with younger guy
0 votes
girl with older guy
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

i just want to bring up the issue whether you prefer marrying someone older or younger than you from both gender's point of view and please expound on your answers *note: given that you are to get married*.. i want to survey to prove my professor is right saying that society has a great impact in our decision making and it dictates what we should or should not do..

i would prefer marrying a girl a little younger than me or same age but not any older than i am because i enjoy being with someone who i can relate to and what better way than the same age or even the same generation as me haha..

note: i intentionally made almost identical questions in the poll but i want to differentiate answers from both genders to make responses clear without having to confuse which gender answered what

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

age is not even a factor to me, for the most part...I'm not interested in marrying grandpa or anything but I have learned people age differently, I would want someone legual too to save me from getting into trouble but the rest goes to their maturity level not their age level ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

I wouldn't really care about age as long as I love that him and he loves me back.

kyubichan

kyubichan

Mobile Blackhole

I voted for "guy with a younger girl", only because of how our local culture views these kinds of things. It is quite a pressure, and my mother once said "so do you go out and pick these younger boys?" (because all of my ex's were younger, and my fiance is also younger than I am) to which I replied "NO. I don't go up to a person and ask first, 'hey how old are you?'"

Personally though, I don't care for a person's actual age. Their mental age appeals to me more (i.e. if can I talk to that person intelligently, but in some cases still be able to joke around).

My fiance is 5 years my junior, even younger than my sister who is 4 years younger than I am, and I love him very very much~ ^^

Because yes!

girl with older guy. it just the same as guy with older girl.

maybe having a younger guy kinda feel more insecure. i dont know, but if me i prefer a little older 1-3 yrs. But love is blind so...

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i prefer youger girls, so i voted 1! hahaha :D

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I say a guy with younger girl I feel is good.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Guy with younger girl I guess, most of the time that is the case for me.

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.