Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 ever hated by someone - Minitokyo

ever hated by someone

page 1 of 1 7 total items

ever been hated by a person? for what reason?

i had a school friend ever since pre nursery and suddenly out of the blue i noticed the hate during our second year in high school.. his reason? that i was a showoff.. i asked my other classmates when i became a showoff and they said i was never a showoff.. but i let this false accusation affect me and so i distanced myself from the class because my ex friend is spreading false rumors and so i feared of what others might think of me and so i took a low profile and things started to crumble.. i repeated fourth year high mainly because of him since i was affected but its not completely his fault for i am also part of the reason since i let that affect me.. but the good thing is that i passed fourth year the second try with no failing marks :D

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

Yes, because his personality sucks,

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

all the time...the reason why I'm hated this go around is because my intelligence level is higher than theirs and there is nothing they can do about it to reach mine so they hate me for it

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Yes they jsut didn't like me is all I could tell.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Well, I was hated by two people so far in my life. I was hated in first grade by this girl.
I'm not sure what I really did to her, but she also called me show-off when I brought stamps to school. (not postage stamps). I wasn't thinking to bring it to show-off, and I wasn't bragging about it or anything. No one else in my class noticed beside her. So she also insulted me when I just came to school wearing those cheap plastic ring that I back than, thought was pretty. But I moved away due to my dad's buisness pretty soon after she started to insult me. If I stayed any longer, I'm sure she would have done something worse than just insulting me.

Another time was when I just moved to the states and this girl was suppose to help me around school since I couldn't speak english well back then. Since she was the only girl who's korean in our class, she probably thought that she was really special.... Til I came along I guess. She called me stupid because I couldn't speak english well, and told on the teacher when I accidently deleted something on the computer. But the teacher didnt do anything because she understood that I didn't know. And then, I had to change to a different bus, but I couldn't tell the teacher, and I was sort of hinting her to tell the teacher for me, but she completely ignored me, so my brother had to pick me up to take me to the bus. I also moved only after staying at that school for couple of months because my parents had a fight with my relatives or something.

Yeah and it's my, for lack of a better word, mother, I only call her this cause she gave birth to me and no DNA test is needed for me to know this unfortunate truth, I see her resemblance to me everyday. Why? Maybe it was too late for the abortion who knows, won't elaborate on this too much cause it leaves a nasty vibe on my fingers when I type it.

I had a friend who was kind of close with me. Then all of a sudden she act as if I'm the plague and avoids me and treat me as if she dislikes me (I have no reason why). So since she's ignoring me I stoped trying to approach her. Our mutual friends even noticed and asked me why she's suddenly hating me and I said I seriously have no idea.

Then maybe a year later she suddenly is my best friend again and stick to me all the time and try to get me to hang out with her. I never figured out why she hated me for no reason for a year, but I was more reserved in my "new" friendship with her. I think she might have mental problems X____X

In high school, I also often got the evil eye from people who are jealous of my high marks. There's this girl who's really competitive and wanted to be the best mark in class all the time, but usually I beat her (I get #1 while she's #2) so she gets mad at me. But there's really nothing I can do... I'm not going to purpose do badly on the test just so she can be the top mark. She should just try harder and stop hating me for doing better than her.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.