Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Minna, yoroshiku onegaishimasu. - Minitokyo

Minna, yoroshiku onegaishimasu.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

.... Eh, it's has started!? (ehm) First, i will introduce myself (of course, i must). I am seabook, a guy now consider something, that's I'm an otaku! But i don't want to be a stereotype of otaku, maybe this is bit weird but i promise to myself to be a responsible for my hobby and my life.

I like watching anime, watching manga, playing japanese game, and drawing manga. My favourite genre are mecha, action, romance, and comedy. and i am great fan of gundam series.

Anyway, that's all. Sa, yoroshiku onegaishimasu :)

Konnichiwa~!

Welcome to Minitokyo. :3

I hope you will enjoy your time here, as I certainly do. There are a lots of fun things here. (and of course,there are rules...)

Well,if there is anything you need to know,feel free to ask. Everyone here would be happy to help you. :3

Welcooome ^^
I'm an otaku too, so don't worry there's someonelse who's anime-holic here
Have a great time here
Ja naa

marielcdizon

ordinary teenage girl

Hi welcome to MT...
I'm kinda like an otaku just like you
Hope you have a great time
^^

Otaku-4-ever!
Lol
welcome to Minitokyo!
There's plenty of groups to join and contests to compete.
Although I've never compete in contests, because quite frankly I suck at editing. -_-;
Anyway, hope you have an awesome time here!

DragonBlossom25

DragonBlossom25

miku.. MIKUU!!!

Konnichiwa!

Welcome to MT, enjoy your stay!

Nice to meet ya!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.